Media Jon Jones meeting Ngannou’s mom | Francis reacts

Jon Jones is on a goodwill hunt.
First awesome moment with Fedor, then a nicety with moms.
He is trying to buy a ticket to heaven.

Jones is a good guy. A sociopath but still a good guy. I hespect of heem.

He indeed is a piller in his community, I'm sure he takes more pills than any of the others.

steve-carell-i-see-what-you-did-there-is3g19xgxm0ub2x5.gif

Francis better watch out, Jones is a ladykiller

Jon Jones is on a goodwill hunt.
First awesome moment with Fedor, then a nicety with moms.
He is trying to buy a ticket to heaven.

yeah Fedor seeing this now... this MFer is out there kissing anyone's hand! I thought I was special!

Lol at all the negative comments already from Sherdog's Toxic Karens Crew.
Theres plenty of reasons to be negative of jones tho and you know it. Sheeit Imma toxic karen now gawddamnit. I been into martial arts since the 80s and theres probably only a handful of fighters that disgust me and jones is one of them.

Theres plenty of reasons to be negative of jones tho and you know it. Sheeit Imma toxic karen now gawddamnit. I been into martial arts since the 80s and theres probably only a handful of fighters that disgust me and jones is one of them.
Ok Karen.

Ok Karen.
You got that wrong brotha....................Imma toxic Karen oooooooooooo................runs off to pick out a toxic karen outfit and decide weather to wear a matching cape with muh skirt.
Weirdos lookin under this skirt gonna get a surprise. 2 inches of manly meat UH UH.

Saudi Jones is quickly becoming legendary. The perfect move after the standup comedian hassle.

St. John of Rochester

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back