Media Jon Jones still trashing DC on twitter

I heard Islam told Jones "I bet I could take you down."

Jones is a better fighter but what does that matter when Jones is a complete loser at life and a piece of garbage excuse for a sub-human being? He is every bit as worthless as Conor.

Imagine if DC had to leave AKA because he couldnt stop drinking and beating his wife?

<36><36><36>
AKAs meaning would just become Alcoholics Kicking Academy featuring DC, Jones, Scott Smith, Tank Abbott, Joe Stevenson

All that trash talk is useless…

DC has a great life, storied MMA career, loving family, brotherhood of fighters who adore him and a promising MMA analyst/host career.

Jon Jones life is in shambles, has addiction problems, family problems, gym problems and career will forever have a huge asterisk beside it. I’m sure I could go on lol

DC's entire championship career doesn't happen if Jones doesn't get in a car accident.

DC has a great life, storied MMA career, loving family, brotherhood of fighters who adore him and a promising MMA analyst/host career.

Jon Jones life is in shambles, has addiction problems, family problems, gym problems and career will forever have a huge asterisk beside it. I’m sure I could go on lol

As fighter I love DC and Jones too, but you say is 100% true. (sadly)

I remember jone used to be all religious so fake hahahahaha kind of funny actually

You could go on but jones will still be remembered as a better fighter and all time great who had a much better career then DC even with those asterisks. DC will be remembered as the shill who tried to play himself and state he was Dana’s hitman and was on a quest to dethrone jones but never did. He began a feud with jones and wanted to play hero to MMA fans by making it his holy quest to dethrone a hated champion but never did.

Last edited:
When Conor talked about winning the war against Khabib, that's exactly what DC did against Jones. May have lost the battles to the PED cheat but DC won the war.

DC has won absolutely nothing, but he does owe his career and status to jones. As someone else stated, if jones did not get into a car accident and or lose the belt from his antics, DC would not have been a LHW champion.

DC owes his career to jones although he did want to be jones.

Last edited:

Maybe DC is the Bill Cosby of MMA?

You never know ;)

Great post and this is all true, still hilarious that Jon makes comments like that though <45>

Back