Jon Jones USADA test history 2018

The remaining fans of Jon Jones simply don't care at all about steroid usage. He's basically their cult leader, and amorality is A-OK because he's good at beating people in the UFC even if he's on the juice and his opponents aren't. In fact, for them basically everything is acceptable just because Jones wins fights. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

When this dude loses for the first time, its all going to come crashing down.

Can I ask a question? I can't make any forms as a white belt but I want some thoughts. If Jones gets finished by Gus at 232, does his whole career for PEDS come into question?

The only reason he's able to skate by while being clearly on PEDS is because he's an undefeated draw. As soon as that stops becoming the case, they can suddenly start acting as if they care about drug cheating.

Actually I've cycled myself a few times and am familiar with the effects. You can establish gains and maintain them with proper pct. And that's just talking normal cycles of test, not microdosing or growth hormone, epo or other drugs that athletes like jones have access too.

If you think that an athlete can't make substantial sustainable gains in 3-6 months you are kidding yourself.

This is 100% correct and anyone with even a basic understanding of PEDs is well aware of it. The only people looking to downplay it either have a financial incentive or they're completely oblivious and have zero experience with high level athletics. They change everything. That's why guys risk their entire careers to keep taking them, even after multiple failed tests.

People can say what they want, those numbers are weird as fuck. Doesn't make sense.
It's unconscionable and he's brought the entire sport down with him. Unless he shows up as a USADA zombie and gets destroyed quickly, I'm done with supporting the UFC and will watch basketball again instead.

So according to USADA testing jones has only been tested once in the 1st half of this year.

and the second half? you are a moron

Jones in 2016 was also tested less times than brock who is a semi retired fighter. They ain't even trying. Jones has USADA on lockdown. lol.

Side note paula costa was tested 13 and yoel with the most tests 17. Cormier has 14

side note, the numbers on the usada website are SAMPLES not tests.. you can provide multiple samples in a test session (ie. 2. one blood, one urine).

So Yoel has provided 17 samples. He has not been visited by testers 17 times (hes been visited by testers 11 times)

Also note, both Yoel and Cormier have been involved in two title fights this year, so for instance with Yoel, being tested 11 times when you have been in two title fights really isnt that much

Jones on the other hand, has been involved in zero title fights in 2018

jonjonesdimples.jpg

Who honestly trusts the USADA to report anything it finds in Jones's samples?

you realise hes now been suspended twice. by usada. both times they reported what they found in Jones' samples.

that alone is enough to prove your statement to be utterly moronic

The most important thing is that the GOAT is back

If you are going to have testing it needs to be conducted in a systematic way.

Currently your punishment is based on your marketability, not guilt.

How so?
It was deemed in Jones case he had tiny doses of steroids unintentionally.

People that dont follow sports have a hard time fathoming that most high level athletres are taking something as early as college

you realise hes now been suspended twice. by usada. both times they reported what they found in Jones' samples.

that alone is enough to prove your statement to be utterly moronic

The fix has been put in place.

How so?
It was deemed in Jones case he had tiny doses of steroids unintentionally.

People that dont follow sports have a hard time fathoming that most high level athletres are taking something as early as college

You think that same ruling would exist for a non draw's second failure? In such quick order

Jones never left the testing pool and even fighters under suspension get tested, so why the pass until his jacked workout video this year? That was the thing that set USADA testers in motion after July.

You think that same ruling would exist for a non draw's second failure? In such quick order
I have no clue.

Dont really care, judgement was made, I want to see great fighters fight

I have no clue.

Dont really care, judgement was made, I want to see great fighters fight

If you really don't know you must be pretty new to this. This kind of judgement has never been made before.

Personally, I like fair fights by the rules, I'm just like that.

Jones gonna be a criminal until he changes his mindset. So far that hasn't happened so let's see.

It doesn't matter anymore in regards to Jones.

Wand got a lifetime ban... and he didn't even test positive.

Diaz got his carrier ruined over marijuana.

Jones is free after 3 failed tests... rules don't apply for him obviously.
It's the Democrat way man

If you really don't know you must be pretty new to this. This kind of judgement has never been made before.

Personally, I like fair fights by the rules, I'm just like that.

No not new to it. I just dont know of any fighter with the same verdicts as Jones.
I think both times it was deemed unintentional.

You must be new to this, if you think pro athletes especially fighters arent on gear

He should be tested twice everyday for no less than 31 days.

Back