Jones Baffled By Latest P4P Rankings, Believes He Should Be Ranked Above DC

I like how he turned off comments on that post as well. Dude just can’t handle (deserved) criticism.

Only list he should be on is athletes with the most *

Listen purple belt, you've missed my point completely. Role Model Jones is teh goat whether you like it or not, or numerous failed drug tests or not.

You have to be very naive to believe that the majority of modern day athletes are not on "something".

Are there many other sports besides MMA you watch? Only I wonder if you're gonna have a sook the next time a name gets popped?

If everybody is on them then why are none of his opponents getting popped at the same time?

If everybody is on them then why are none of his opponents getting popped at the same time?
Numerous mma fighters have done have they not? I never said his opponents either!

Sports in general, which is why I stated "modern day athletes".

Time to pulse some turinabol and change those standings.

Listen purple belt, you've missed my point completely. Role Model Jones is teh goat whether you like it or not, or numerous failed drug tests or not.

You have to be very naive to believe that the majority of modern day athletes are not on "something".

Are there many other sports besides MMA you watch? Only I wonder if you're gonna have a sook the next time a name gets popped?
God of the gaps

God of the gaps
tenor.gif

DC should never be ranked ahead of Jon. Dude is 0-2 vs Jon with brutally crying in the last fight.

I bet you a million bucks a woman is doing the rankings

The first fight was several years ago.

Since then DC has moved up and won the HW championship and defended it. Jones has gone to decisions against failed MW's (and arguably lost his last fight against one).

That's why DC is ranked ahead of you, Jon.
Lol, still pushing the "failed MW" narrative while ignoring the fact the MW Champion is a "failed WW".

Weird that a " failed MW" came closer to winning a decision against him than the HW Champion did though eh.

I'm guessing it's also safe to assume you aren't one of the many Sherdoggers that felt "failed WW" Rumble Johnson was the guy to beat Jones right? Cause that would be quite hypocritical.

I mean, the fact that Whittaker is down at 10th behind Poirier and Stipe, who isn't even a champion, should tell you all you need to know about the p4p rankings.
maybe because Whittaker only fought 1 guy in a span of 3 years

Just sensitive Jones being sensitive

Is normal

Modern day OJ Simpson

Funny how he did not mention his second fight, how I do believe Jon will be ranked ahead of DC for now.
If DC beats stipe again, he will move ahead of Jones

Fighting middleweights not helping his cause. Move up and quit ducking hw if Jon wants to be top rank p4p.

DC moving up a weight class and winning is better than Boner staying at LHW and fighting MW's.

I mean, the fact that Whittaker is down at 10th behind Poirier and Stipe, who isn't even a champion, should tell you all you need to know about the p4p rankings.
Lmao beats prime Jacare and Romero x2 and has fucking Poirier ahead of him?!?!

I'd be steamed if I was Whittaker.

Back