Media Jones described why Gane quickly tapped

He’s chosen the dark side. Jones is a Sith Lord among Jedi. Deal with it.
<JonesLaugh>

Jones is preserving Gane for another fight. Gane can get a victory or two and claim to have worked on his wrestling. Next fight, Jones elbows da fook out of Gane and consumes his soul.

He exhibits all the traits of a legitimate psychopath. I unironically think he is one

He isn't far off. I think he falls more in line with the sociopath/bipolar route, and that's fairly common, but they have a lot of overlap.

He isn't far off. I think he falls more in line with the sociopath/bipolar route, and that's fairly common, but they have a lot of overlap.
Don't see it.
He doesn't exhibit manic/depressive episodes or sociopathic traits vs psychopathic traits.
He is a chameleon. A sociopath is incapable of that.
A psychopath is the definition of that.
His arrests and public episodes are just his true nature and evil inside being let out
Dude is straight evil haha

Jones sucks as a human being but he is the GOAT of this sport. I can't wait till some real talented young upstart just schools him.

This thread is full of church ladies and poofs.

All 20 year cagefighters talk like that when they want to.

It's funny to go to a cagefighter discussion board and see so many posers act offended.

Some days all sherbros bench 500.
Other days, not so much. Buncha snowflakes.
waaaaah
do the penn gif here

This dude is a straight psychopath.

The forearm pushing on the larynx while Jones sandbagged his weight downward is what made him tap I'd imagine, but if Jones believes that he's a Mortal Kombat character I won't argue with him I guess.

Gane also saw what the psychopathic Jon did to Machida, and didn't want to end up a meme on Sherdog

FinishedArcticArmadillo-max-1mb.gif
Machida actually put up a fight before that. Gane looked like he never fought in his life.

Me too, too many sensitive bitches like you.

How can you call anyone a bitch when you’re getting all giddy at the thought of someone being emasculated by another man. Very hetero behaviour…

Gane also saw what the psychopathic Jon did to Machida, and didn't want to end up a meme on Sherdog

FinishedArcticArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

That looked so savage, dropping his lifeless body and walking away leaving the ref to try to catch him.

The Gane fight was proof people can change and learn from their past to become a better person. This time Jones was kind enough to sit Gane down first to save him the fall.

2 minute man

Premature Decapitation

Back