Media Jones described why Gane quickly tapped

Jones had Gane in a nice chin strap control from the beginning of the sequence. That’s how you can dictate the direction of the movement of your opponent, now allowing them to posture or stand up. Works pretty well against bigger and stronger opponents too. And ofcourse it helps you to setup and transfer your grip to an easy guillotine choke. That grip is not that easy to defend. But again the only thing what casuals see, is the lack of grappling from Gane.

So I would like Jones a lot more if he always speaks like this. Instead of his fake jesus routine.

He should embrace his inner psychopat and not hide it. But I guess that is not what a psychopath would do.

Everyone here calling Jon Jones a psycho must have forgotten all the generous deeds he has done. I already know what you all gonna say. PR stunt bla bla

(2020)
https://www.lowkickmma.com/jon-jones-donates-100000-meals-to-families-in-new-mexico/

UFC Light Heavyweight champion Jon Jones has generously made a donation to The Food Depot that will provide 100,000 meals for families in Northern New Mexico.

40eb9-16315458038159-800.jpg

Not sure why this quote is getting so much attention? What Jones said is probably true. One time in wrestling someone grabbed me and my back cracked a few times. I am not sure what happened, but i had trouble breathing and was gasping for air. I just remember being really pissed because i couldn't stand the kid and normally would have destroyed him. I know currently my neck sounds like pop corn and if someone was grabbing / twisting / pulling on it, im sure it would make all kinds of noises.

Jones had Gane in a nice chin strap control from the beginning of the sequence. That’s how you can dictate the direction of the movement of your opponent, now allowing them to posture or stand up. Works pretty well against bigger and stronger opponents too. And ofcourse it helps you to setup and transfer your grip to an easy guillotine choke. That grip is not that easy to defend. But again the only thing what casuals see, is the lack of grappling from Gane.
Doesn't change the fact that Gane didn't try defend the choke. All he did was try to stand up while leaving his neck exposed.

Not sure why this quote is getting so much attention? What Jones said is probably true. One time in wrestling someone grabbed me and my back cracked a few times. I am not sure what happened, but i had trouble breathing and was gasping for air. I just remember being really pissed because i couldn't stand the kid and normally would have destroyed him. I know currently my neck sounds like pop corn and if someone was grabbing / twisting / pulling on it, im sure it would make all kinds of noises.
Why did your coach allow neck cranks in wrestling class?

You also give props to Machida. He went out on his shield. That's real warrior shit right there. "Come back with your shield or on it."
Machida did try to tap out, but the ref was 100% focused on his face and couldn't see Jones left (for us) flank.

He's 100% bipolar and 100% a sociopath. he doesn't experience emotions the same as the rest of us lol
His nice guy act on all the embedded kinda made me like him..

Truly mental behavior

You also give props to Machida. He went out on his shield. That's real warrior shit right there. "Come back with your shield or on it."
We'll never see anything like that . À 225 pound man lifting a 215 pound man off his feet via front chancery/ guillotine hybrid.

One of those unforgettable mma moments.

Jones has one of the nastiest guillotines in the sport, not surprised Gane tapped so quickly.

First thing that came to mind during the end was, Gane was fortunate he was sitting down for that choke…Machida didn’t get to enjoy such pleasures

Last edited:
Back