Jones the only one calling himself GOAT

Nobody else calls themselves the GOAT because they know Jones exists. Only you goofs are confused about it.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
You can believe that if you want. I only find it interesting that the only one of the GOAT candidates who puts himself as GOAT is also the only one caught roiding.

The fact you see hate where there's facts is pretty telling by itself.

All the fighters you mentioned are irrelevant simply because they're not in GOAT conversation. Nice try!
Dude you're dumb as shit.

What facts have you stated so far?

Your initial question was "Is there something to this self proclaimed goatness"

I just made you a drawing and you can't even get the clue. Sherdog should have a selection process for who can make threads. It's hard to believe some of you are functioning members of society.

To be honest he’s the only one left in ufc actively that can claim goat status.

Dude you're dumb as shit.

What facts have you stated so far?

Your initial question was "Is there something to this self proclaimed goatness"

I just made you a drawing and you can't even get the clue. Sherdog should have a selection process for who can make threads. It's hard to believe some of you are even functioning members of society.
Feel free to show anything I've said that is not factual. And please don't start with "your facts aside" :D

Jones certainly comes off as a less admirable person than other GOAT candidates. Doesn't make him a worse fighter though.
But ignoring his own cheating does make him a worse fighter simply because he knew he needed roids to become better. This is an undisputable fact.

You can believe that if you want. I only find it interesting that the only one of the GOAT candidates who puts himself as GOAT is also the only one caught roiding.

FP25VaZaUAIgXPs.jpg

Grow up

He’s arrogant and has a lot to prove after two terrible performances, but shitting on someone for thinking they are the GIAT when many agree is a bit weird. Are you of the same opinion when a fighter thinks he can beat someone who is higher ranked than him?

He’s arrogant and has a lot to prove after two terrible performances, but shitting on someone for thinking they are the GIAT when many agree is a bit weird. Are you of the same opinion when a fighter thinks he can beat someone who is higher ranked than him?
I'm not sh**ing on Jones. I just wonder if it's a coincidence that the only GOAT candidate caught roiding is the only one thinking himself GOAT. What I don't like is how many actually are willing to ignore his blatant cheating. I personally find that sh**"ing on all clean fighters.

Not at all. Confidence is good, when it's not based on cheating. Big difference.

I'm not sh**ing on Jones. I just wonder if it's a coincidence that the only GOAT candidate caught roiding is the only one thinking himself GOAT. What I don't like is how many actually are willing to ignore his blatant cheating. I personally find that sh**"ing on all clean fighters.

Not at all. Confidence is good, when it's not based on cheating. Big difference.

"I just wonder if its a coincidence he's the only one calling himself the GOAT".

That's just his personality and who he is. What answers are you looking for you fucking moron.

Most people crucify him on a daily basis. Others ride his nuts despite the cheating. That's MMA fans being MMA fans and how you feel about it won't change that.

Again, Pointless thread regarding a topic that's already been discussed a million times.

He should be the only one calling himself GOAT. He's clearly the GOAT.

But ignoring his own cheating does make him a worse fighter simply because he knew he needed roids to become better. This is an undisputable fact.

Far from ignoring his cheating, I've been a consistent critic. What's that got to do with whether or not he calls himself GOAT?

Regardless if you think proven drug cheaters fighting smaller opponents for most of their career should be in the conversation for GOAT or not. John Jones stands out in the fact he's the only GOAT candidate calling himself GOAT, saying it's not even close. Is there something to this self-proclaimed goatness?

maybe in mma. But Ali used to call himself the greatest all the time. Just chalk it up to self promotion and untwist your knickers.

Far from ignoring his cheating, I've been a consistent critic. What's that got to do with whether or not he calls himself GOAT?
Honestly. I think it's insecurity to the fact he knows his career is tainted by his cheating. It's the mindset of a cheater to ignore it.

I never heard clean GOAT fighters like GSP, DJ, Khabib, Fedor etc say anything similar.

maybe in mma. But Ali used to call himself the greatest all the time. Just chalk it up to self promotion and untwist your knickers.
Ali was truly unique and did it with grace. I'm sorry, but to compare him with Jones is laughable. It's like night and day.

Ali was truly unique and did it with grace. I'm sorry, but to compare him with Jones is laughable. It's like night and day.

It wasn’t a direct comparison. But I agree that Jones is nowhere near Ali in terms of greatness.

If we’re going off just what we saw in the cage then it’s not close. Unlike Fedor, Anderson, and GSP; Jon has no matchup weaknesses. Jon has beaten heavy hitters (DC, Rampage) wrestler/grapplers (DC, Chael, Glover), pressure fighters (DC, Shogun), Great-movement guys (Rashad, Gus, Machida), and fellow rangey fighters (Gus, Reyes).

GSP matches up poorly against wrestlers with big power.

Fedor matches up poorly with Wrestlers/Grapplers with big size

Anderson matches up poorly with Wrestlers, especially those who won’t lead or throw undisciplined strikes.

Even Khabib didn’t do it long enough to prove he can handle elite submission guys.

Regardless if you think proven drug cheaters fighting smaller opponents for most of their career should be in the conversation for GOAT or not. John Jones stands out in the fact he's the only GOAT candidate calling himself GOAT, saying it's not even close. Is there something to this self-proclaimed goatness?
Yeah, it means he has no class.

Back