Jones to DC: "Fight me one more time and prove you’re actually the champ champ."

DC doesn’t owe his crackhead steroid taking ass shit. And LMAO @ Conor being a “real” double champ, at least DC defended his belt.

So many Jones haters, come on guys, all of LA gave Kobe a second chance once he changed his jersey number and won a championship.

Jon will not only defeat Gus he will either make DC run scared or retire before another ass beating.

OK. Let's go back in time and tell everyone in the 1800's that it's okay not to abolish slavery because "people don't really care buddy".

Let's just never change anything in the world because whatever we have is good enough, because "people don't really care buddy".

That attitude is literally cancer to society, and has been used to justify sticking with the status quo. I mean, why bother reducing our carbon emissions? It's easier to do nothing and just stick with the status quo. We'll let other people in the future deal with it, because we're too lazy and/or incompetent to bother.

Anyone that has your attitude is basically human scum, and contributing the degradation of the human race.
Lemme guess you wanna save the whales too right? You have an unrealistic and juvenile view on the world. I once too watched Captain Planet and wanted to save the Earth but then I grew up and realized it isn’t all rainbows and daisies. Now I just sit back and enjoy the simple things, like mma. As a consumer I want the most bang for my buck and I expect to be entertained. That means I want to see the athletes at their peak performance. If they need to take things the average human wouldn’t to help them recover and enhance their abilities then so be it. Steroids aren’t a magic pill but they do amplify the efforts of the individual. Bodybuilders still gotta lift all them heavy ass weights and mma fighters still gotta train their respective martial arts. If you truly wanna see sports in their pure form go watch the Olympics, they are amateurs. Amateur means you don’t get paid and that’s why I’m ok with them being tested stringently. Amateurs are there simply to compete, they aren’t being paid to entertain. Some people stay amateur for long periods such as Lomanchenko and Christina Cruz, but when you go pro it’s a whole new ball game. Like Canello, dude tested positive, an excuse was given and the show went on. There’s simply too much money on the table to let something like a little public perception of PEDs get in then way so they play the game and have “testing” and “consequences” so those who need that reassurance can sleep at night.

Lemme guess you wanna save the whales too right? You have an unrealistic and juvenile view on the world. I once too watched Captain Planet and wanted to save the Earth but then I grew up and realized it isn’t all rainbows and daisies. Now I just sit back and enjoy the simple things, like mma. As a consumer I want the most bang for my buck and I expect to be entertained. That means I want to see the athletes at their peak performance. If they need to take things the average human wouldn’t to help them recover and enhance their abilities then so be it. Steroids aren’t a magic pill but they do amplify the efforts of the individual. Bodybuilders still gotta lift all them heavy ass weights and mma fighters still gotta train their respective martial arts. If you truly wanna see sports in their pure form go watch the Olympics, they are amateurs. Amateur means you don’t get paid and that’s why I’m ok with them being tested stringently. Amateurs are there simply to compete, they aren’t being paid to entertain. Some people stay amateur for long periods such as Lomanchenko and Christina Cruz, but when you go pro it’s a whole new ball game. Like Canello, dude tested positive, an excuse was given and the show went on. There’s simply too much money on the table to let something like a little public perception of PEDs get in then way so they play the game and have “testing” and “consequences” so those who need that reassurance can sleep at night.

What? Athletes in the Olympics are amateurs?!

DC does'nt defeat Jones at LHW

At HW and Jones forced to be clean, i slighty favor DC despite being 0-2
Even when he won he never looked the same at LHW

Nobody really gives a shit about PED's outside of MMA and Baseball. The NFL and NBA are rampant with steroids and most fans could care less. What? You thought athletes like this were built on cornbread and weight sets? Millions of fans watch every week and for the most part nobody cares that these guys are all jacked on PED's.

th
th

th
th

th

quincy-black.jpg

120428-turbin-300.jpg

2C7q3Nb-615x615.jpg

James-Ihedigbo-1-307x409.jpg
Im talking other sports,
Nobody really gives a shit about PED's outside of MMA and Baseball. The NFL and NBA are rampant with steroids and most fans could care less. What? You thought athletes like this were built on cornbread and weight sets? Millions of fans watch every week and for the most part nobody cares that these guys are all jacked on PED's.

th
th

th
th

th

quincy-black.jpg

120428-turbin-300.jpg

2C7q3Nb-615x615.jpg

James-Ihedigbo-1-307x409.jpg
Im have no clue about NFL and NBA, do they even drugtest randomly like USADA? Im just saying that in many other sports, if you cheat you have destroyed the chance to be GOAT.

Yeah but he really took peds, so I consider his career null and void so there's that.

Sorry for keeping it short man, I'm not trying to snark you. It's just anything Jones related is simple as that for me. Hopefully more people will open their eyes soon. There is no room for PED's in contact sports, much less if it's an unlevel playing field (some do, some don't).

guess thats where we differ, I don't give a shit about PEDs. I just want to watch good fights and good fighters. His whole career can't be 'tainted' if he was tested a bunch and came back positive for just the DC fights. If you want to say those fights don't count, sure, whatever, I don't agree but at least its reasonable.

That's like saying Anderson's career is null and void because he got caught roiding post injury. He was tested before right? He passed? So those wins should count.

"Conor Mcgregor was an actual double champ"

<JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh>

This fucking guy.

Just saw this on Facebook TS, you beat me to it. Fucker. Gg.

He was. He beat the all time great aldo. And blew out Alvarez.
Alvarez is One of the greats.

Cormier was dominated. Then destroyed and bawled and threw a fit in the cage afterwards.
He was beat to the point of non stop bawling and here’s your belt Daniel. You put a lot of tears into this and got beat twice
But you’re the real champ dc.

I’m a big fan of dc. It just shows what a remarkable fighter bones is. And he has many areas to improve. It’s pretty crazy

guess thats where we differ, I don't give a shit about PEDs. I just want to watch good fights and good fighters. His whole career can't be 'tainted' if he was tested a bunch and came back positive for just the DC fights. If you want to say those fights don't count, sure, whatever, I don't agree but at least its reasonable.

That's like saying Anderson's career is null and void because he got caught roiding post injury. He was tested before right? He passed? So those wins should count.
Sure I'll meet you in the middle, just the fights they got caught for. I took then both out of my GOAT talks though. Anderson hurt more than Jon. Jon I recognize his genius in the cage, but he's just I likeable to me. Anderson legit made me sad each time he popped.

To your point of seeing good fights, I love seeing good fights too. I also like a level playing field though. We already have a case study with TRTor. This shit is serious, the man went from pereniel title contender to Chuckesque chin in one fight.

I’m a big fan of dc.

I believe you.

Sure I'll meet you in the middle, just the fights they got caught for. I took then both out of my GOAT talks though. Anderson hurt more than Jon. Jon I recognize his genius in the cage, but he's just I likeable to me. Anderson legit made me sad each time he popped.

To your point of seeing good fights, I love seeing good fights too. I also like a level playing field though. We already have a case study with TRTor. This shit is serious, the man went from pereniel title contender to Chuckesque chin in one fight.

I believe you.

idk, i don't take guys out because of that because I don't think they make as much of a difference as people think. + I grew up watching this sport early-mid 2000s where I'd assume most were juicing.

As far as the level playing field, I've said this before, UFC themselves should just provide all nutritional supplements for their fighters. If a fighter pops, then sure, label him a cheat. Or even better for me, provide roids for all fighters if they want them. Everyone can take them if they want, makes it even right? I just want good fights. TRTor is amazing, why would any fan not want to see him as opposed to the Vitor that showed up off of it?

I think a lot of what I say in these "defending Jones" posts I have makes people think I don't like DC. I've been a fan of DC for longer than the large majority of these forum posters have even been watching MMA (you can check my post history to verify). I think he's amazing. One of the best I've seen in my lifetime. But I don't think he is the best. It's not like some freak or weird losses like Hughes vs Hallman a few times, it's losing to the other top tier guy on multiple occasions. You can't be the best of all time if you aren't the best of your time, which I just don't feel he is.

Doesn't mean I'm right or your wrong, we have our own opinion. I respect that you've at least kept it cordial even if we don't see eye to eye.

lol @ offering 100k to fight him.. jon is prob getting the business everywhere he turns and everywhere he goes which pressures him into proving himself without cheating.. he's desperate

Doesn't matter. You're using a fallacy in your argument.

Your argument is basically: "Almost all top athletes have been using steroids, so it's not a big deal and we should just maintain the same system."

Just because that's how things have been, doesn't mean we should keep doing things that way. Do I really need to bring in obvious examples of why you're wrong? The public has spoken, and the majority of people want CLEAN athletes.
So what is your opinion on the recent Jones test and then moving an entire fight card so that the show can still go on?

Back