Media Jorge Masvidal HEATED Wants To Fight Chael Sonnen "Break Cheater Lesbian Looking's Orbital Bone" - Update: Chael Responds

Masvidal had NOTHING for Colby during their fight (Mas was easily controlled with Colbers Wrestling)

Chael is bigger and stronger than Colby and has great Wrestling as well, what is Mas going to accomplish here?

Jorge and McGregor must have the same dealer, both unhinged as hell these days. CTE Gods bless.

you're too fat jorge

Did this tras bag full of shit just that Chael could have really hurt somebody because of all the shit he was using? Isn't this the same guy that sucker punched so.eone on the street lol. Go the fuck back to fighting in backyards.

Sonnen vs Masvidal in Karate Combat would be fun. Sonnen by decision with lots of GNP on that 45 degree angle thing.

Jorge, mun... I used to believe you. Not no more. You don't/can't back it up.

Chael would demolish Masvidal. Is guy delusional ? Chael is a bigger, stronger, far better wrestler than Colby and the latter handily beat Masvidal. Very dumb and random callout

Is Chael making a comeback or something and only Jorge knows about it? Why would you call out a 47 years old retired fighter. The odds of it happening is almost none unless Jorge knows something

Chael from even a few years ago would have demolished Jorge at his best lol

I use to like both these guys, but this is cringe

theres no freakin way you call out a prime chael sonnen jorge

ive seen chael in his prime absolutely jacked in training looking like 230 plus lbs
hes gonna snap you in half

i get it hes old now
edit maybe hes like 240 plus lbs we dont know

Last edited:
Jorge went at Chael Sonnen HARD says he wants him in boxing or if UFC lets him in MMA

Fight would be terrible, but would be one of the funniest press conferences

In all fairness, I think lesbians are trying to look like Chael, not the other way around.

Back