Media Joseph Rogan with a warning to the 50 untrained men in the world who may test him

I would legit pay

If it involved him vs someone like JJ Watt (6"5 &1/2) 290lb, jacked giant Defensive lineman or a giant average Tight End like Gronk (6"6, 270lbs jacked, )

Or Rogan vs Brian Shaw (6"8, 385lb, 4x worlds strongestman)

This is something I wish the UFC did, which is freakshow fights

Tbh he'd beat someone like untrained Watt, Watt wouldn't be able to strike with him, and Joe would end it quickly on the ground if it went there..

Joe is a black belt, trains with very good guys and he's strong as fuck, would catch something for sure..

Need to send him to SBK detox lol
BKCB.gif

Well he would destroy anyone hanging from the ceiling and slowly swinging, that's a fact
People like to shit on Rogan every chance they get, but that kick takes out most guys, hanging from the ceiling or not. Most people who are about to get into a confrontation aren't thinking about a body kick could be coming their way. It might be his one trick pony, but those kicks are intimidating.

I honestly believe Rogan appears to gain more power(relative) in his technique, regardless of potential lack in defensive posture when throwing said strike.

I would agree. Only would add that he basically doesn’t need to do a jump at all to get effective power on this particular strike. If you look his level is about the same as if it were just an ordinary front kick (or whatever they’re calling it now these days lol) without the jump-scrunch.

that camera angle was specifically chosen to create the illusion he isnt dwarven, if that shot would have been at a normal mans height and not from an ants perspective it would have appeared signficatnyl differently

I'd let him give me 10 of those kicks for free then I'd proceed to wedgy him

I would agree. Only would add that he basically doesn’t need to do a jump at all to get effective power on this particular strike. If you look his level is about the same as if it were just an ordinary front kick (or whatever they’re calling it now these days lol) without the jump-scrunch.
True, I suppose the timing of said jump is supposed to act almost as a switch would though, like a feint to deceive the opponent not knowing which leg they are going to be hit with.

I’ll never understand the obsession with Joe Rogan on Sherdog.

He’s occupied the highest commentary spot in MMA for well over a decade, is extremely questionable in that roll, and is otherwise very famous. Doesn’t seem hard to understand.

True, I suppose the timing of said jump is supposed to act almost as a switch would though, like a feint to deceive the opponent not knowing which leg they are going to be hit with.

excellent point!

Back