Media Josh Emmett KO Bryce Mitchell GIFS

giphy.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif
giphy.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif
giphy.gif

" The world is round" - when Bryce woke up ... probably

Science denial had complete fucking idiots trying to spread as much disease as possible during the worst global health crisis in a century, damaging and killing themselves and the people around them. These same fucking idiots are attacking civil rights, human rights and trying to overthrow democracy.

People are sick of these malicious, ignorant fucks.
The only ones denying science are the left with all the gender nonsense. The science of covid made zero sense anyway since even with a vaccine you could still get it.

Hope you got your 8th booster buddy. Surely you have right, you wouldn't want to be a science denier,

lol at the things that sound cutting in your bubble of idiocy

Kind of amazing how resilient your brain actually is to get up after that and laugh and seem mostly fine.
His statement video was so long I just had to shut it off, but you’re right. The brain is amazing in its ability to keep the body going even in these situations.

The only ones denying science are the left with all the gender nonsense. The science of covid made zero sense anyway since even with a vaccine you could still get it.

Lots of things don't make sense when you choose to be ignorant.

Serious question y’all- how close did Bryce come to dying here? Like, how much harder would that punch have to be to end his life? That ko was scary as hell.

A friend was looking for a video of the KO this morning and said he couldn't find it. I checked and it looks like the UFC was getting it censored all over the place. Links on youtube and twitter were all gone. I've never seen that happen before.
Good thing we have Sherdog and gifs.

Very satisfying….Mitchell one of my least favourite fighters

I don't like Mitchell but I also can't hate him. His beliefs are not a grift to garner followers or to make money - he is a legit dummy who believes that the earth is flat. Kind of sad when you think about it. Next to all the legit PsOS in the UFC ranks, Mitchell seems harmless.

You can’t see the damage from the outside. That shit doesn’t come for free.
That's what I'm saying, the fact you can be damaged like that and still wake up smiling and walk it off is amazing.

Hit that ol boy so hard he woke up thinking the Earth is round

Since it's not possible for Bryce to get any dumber, maybe this made him a little smarter or less dumb at least.

Back