juggalos to collide with trump nationalists

lol

I just remember them being kind of old news back around 2005. I had no idea they were still a real presence.

As long as there are poor white trash kids there will always be juggalos

Also I would also say they lost steam long before 2005 the last good album came was the jeckyll brothers and thats gotta be the late 90s

But though the music isnt the same they still exist still do the gathering and still do the toy drive every winter

They are good guys.

lol, watch these fucking cowards back down like the bitches they are

PS it is Angry Black that bitches them out.

PPS if they have a twitter and you have a twitter feel free to post this there and tell them Reagan is gonna rip dey O-Ring the fuck up.

Seems like a prelude to...

Juggalos: We'll fuck you up!

Trump Nationalists: Come try it!

Juggalos: *With confused looks and long moment of silence* Well... Erm... You people aren't worth it!

Trump Nationalists: But you are!

*Something resembling the Dothraki vs Lannister army near High Garden ensues.

Last edited:
Nah juggalos arent snowflakes and have been ina fight or 2 before

They are not fighters. I have been in about 20-30 fights. These people would not really give me any concern at all.

Now again, here is ICP BITCHING OUT TO a guy from Howard Stern

Now, if only rallies for AntiFa & Black Lives Matter were also happen at the same time in DC.

It would be The Perfect Storm.

They are not fighters. I have been in about 20-30 fights. These people would not really give me any concern at all.

Now again, here is ICP BITCHING OUT TO a guy from Howard Stern

Its tv man . Its tv.

ALso look out! we got a bad ass over here

ICP has always had ties to the punk scene the same place antifa kids come from. They have always hated nazis and shit. Icp has also always been liberal as fuck as well.

The craft beer types dont like anyone who isnt hip but it doesnt mean they dont fight for the same team

I don know what to tell you but it seems a lot of your assumptions are incorrect about what icp and juggalos are about.

Im not from new jersey and juggalos just are not a thing here but as the ancestry is the same i can make a vague assumption about the certain types that would fit into certain subgroups and these juggalos do not look like punks or whatever their current form is.

I could be wrong but i am not getting liberal vibes from the people. They look like wiggas, rednecks or losers.

Im not from new jersey and juggalos just are not a thing here but as the ancestry is the same i can make a vague assumption about the certain types that would fit into certain subgroups and these juggalos do not look like punks or whatever their current form is.

I could be wrong but i am not getting liberal vibes from the people. They look like wiggas, rednecks or losers.

I just gave you a quick history lesson on icps roots and where they came from.

You arent wrong about what juggalos look like but you are wrong about the rest

Its tv man . Its tv.

ALso look out! we got a bad ass over here

It is them bowing down and looking like bitches. I would rather get the shit beat out of me than bow down like that. Not sure how that makes you a badass though, it just makes you a man with a functioning spine.

This is not a neo nazi thing though
https://www.motherofallrallies.com/

from THEIR WEBPAGE
MOAR, a grassroots movement, announces its first nationwide rally to peacefully unite in honor
of America.You are invited to join with us on September 16 at the National Mall in Washington DC.
Due to increasing political and social unrest, many believe that core American values,
customs and traditions are being sacrificed. Rally participants will demand protection for
traditional American culture while they express their love for the United States and the
America First agenda. MOAR will send a message to the world that the voices of mainstream
Americans must be heard.

If you think this means neo nazi you are a dumb fucking bitch.

As an aside, I think both neonazis and marxists are fucking pussies. In equal numbers, I would probably say the neo nazis would win if antifa is gays and juggalos.

Now, I have fought 4 at once by myself (punched out 3 while only getting hit by one just out of my peripheral visio) neo nazis and once and did very good. Never fought a Marxist as far as I know, but God willing that will change before I go to my grave. Got to continue the work of my namesake
{<jimmies}

I just gave you a quick history lesson on icps roots and where they came from.

You arent wrong about what juggalos look like but you are wrong about the rest

They are a bunch of pussies that drink Faygo Juice (aka man milk)
71FwpCNO8NL._AC_UL320_SR222,320_.jpg

Shit, someone left off a letter at the end in a marketing stroke of genius.

o-WHEELOFFORTUNE-facebook.jpg

Do you have actual comment?

ICP's music and dressing habits are the embodiment of degenerate liberal culture. If you look at how we went from yuppies to hipsters to antifa freaks, the Juggalo is basically the ultimate evolutionary stage.
Your trolling angle just fell flat on its face. I get the idea of trying to do something with liberal juggalos, but god damn was the execution poor.

You have dubbs because you're an awful troll, not because of your rigid political views.

It is them bowing down and looking like bitches. I would rather get the shit beat out of me than bow down like that. Not sure how that makes you a badass though, it just makes you a man with a functioning spine.

Its tv. Celeb beefs and that kinda shit is pro rasslin

And I called you a tuff guy for tellin me bout your 30 fights and how hard you are :). I was quite impressed really. Even felt a slight bit of awe of you .

Back