Just dumped my GF over politics

Didn't read the thread, but who the fuck takes women and their political opinions seriously ?

Nah, it's still the best thing to be. It's not even close]

On average yes of course it is BUT theres a massive difference between that and claiming that every white straight male is privileged. The reality is that millions and millions of them in the US and elsewhere have shit lives with limited opportunities for social advancement and happiness,

Whilst most certainly I think Trump depended on a lot of votes driven by racism/sexism really was this anything new? I think this has been a part of the republican vote for MANY years. What really desided the last election was less well off previous Obama voters going for Trump because he was talking about making there lives better, granted I think most of Trumps promises were BS that he won't deliver on(or at leats won't improve things for these people) but that doesn't change there motivation.

To demonise these people is IMHO a massive mistake, it will only entrench them, especially I think it means that Trump being removed by the deep state due to Russian relations would be a very bad thing even if your a democrate. I think he needs to be given a chance to fail to change minds, if he;s forced out Trump mk2(whoever that maybe) will rise for the next election IMHO.

You didn't break up with her over politics, you broke up with her because she's racist. There's a difference.

She told me that's what she'd do if we broke up, whereas i prefer to be single, work and play video games and not worry about shit like that. I did care about her but she holds such irrational offensive opinions compared to me it just cant work. Or vise versa, i could posses the offensive views.

Poor girl has no respect for herself. If she'd have sex with someone out of spite like that, it shows how little she values herself.

LOL she wants to be a single mother

I was at lunch with my girl last year and across from us was a black guy with a cute, thin white girl in one booth, and a fat white girl with her mom and her half black baby in the next booth. I couldn't help but think 'Before... After.... Before.... After.'

She sounds like a complete twat bro but that's the culture today. I'm in Canada ffs. I gotta pay this Filipino dude to tell people my opinions on stuff or I'll get deported back to UK

Your stance on trannies?

I was at lunch with my girl last year and across from us was a black guy with a cute, thin white girl in one booth, and a fat white girl with her mom and her half black baby in the next booth. I couldn't help but think 'Before... After.... Before.... After.'
laughing-hysterically-gif.gif

It was either break up with her, or turn into one of those indeterminate-gender antifa type freaks and let her pound you with a strap on.

On average yes of course it is BUT theres a massive difference between that and claiming that every white straight male is privileged. The reality is that millions and millions of them in the US and elsewhere have shit lives with limited opportunities for social advancement and happiness,

I agree with the last part, but I think this loses something. The bottom is higher for white people. There are parts of the white experience that differ from the non white experience that are at the core of privilege.

When I worked at Blockbuster (20 years ago?), my manager would ask me to follow black costumers to make sure they weren't stealing. He's not do this with white people. If he recognized them as a Chiefs player, he'd not ask.

Imagine having a good job, wearing nice clothes, driving up in a nice car, and because of the color of your skin it's assumed you'd steal. Imagine if that was your experience most of the time you went into a store. Imagine that when you go for a walk people post to the Facebook neighborhood watch and NextDoor pages to alert the neighborhood that a black person is taking a walk (this happens all the time in my neighborhood). Imagine the police assume you're up to something at all times. You smile at a kid, and the parents stand between you and the kid and avoid looking at you.

It's not just about jobs (though research shows employers are less likely to offer to candidates with black names), it's about all these things.

These things don't mean white people need to be vilified for being white, but ignoring these things won't help anyone.

It's good to be neutral and tolerant when it comes to politics, religion, and women. Partner of TS was too extreme, but it's not unwise to learn about compromise for the right woman. Hell, back in 1992, my sweet Mexican GF had me attending mass, Democratic Latino rallies, and voting for Clinton! She was worth it ;)

Yep as long as they don't rub their religion or ideology all the time in my face I think that is good enough.

Good thing my GF is apolitical and not really a conservative at all when it comes to religious issues she has become disgruntled with her church and has become a militant atheist because of the fuckerry that is happening with Iglessia ni Cristo.

The funny thing is when we started the relationship I am the militant atheist and she is the devout believer but overtime I have become more tolerant and she started to get disillusioned with her church that at times all she can talk about is how awful the religion has become and all the BS and wants to go on a mission to expose the church and destroy them. I just told her just stop attending church gatherings and let them be.

Im on a family vacation with my feminazi sister and her even worse wife and their hypocrisy is astounding. Not just with politics. "You know what I love about this place? There arent even any four star hotels here! It feels so real!" When we get to our three star hotel she proceeds to pick the place apart as if she expected a four seasons lol. She (the wife) lectured us on how bad carbs are at dinner. Took an hour to eat three shrimp, then bought THREE pints of ice cream on the way back for the WEEKEND. THREE.

Last edited:
Back