Just rewatched Silva vs Griffin

My first live MMA PPV and it began my MMA addiction! I even flew all the way to Vegas just to see Silva fight in the flesh once (was 168, wasn't ideal as a Silva fan but shit happens)

forrest1542582569.gif

Run forward, chin up, lousy technique on those punches. Fantastic strategy.

That performance was magic and it will live on long after he’s gone.

Most of his career I think his opponents were on something too. He was of that earlier era that crossed over in his twilight years to the new system. He made roided out men look like fools that didn't belong in there with him.

Overrated performance. Griffin was knocked out twice in training camp and looked as if he was fighting underwater. Easy to look good when your opponent is like that. I hope you all enjoyed it. Way to Hang yourselves.

Thankfully the embodiment of living revenge manifested itself in The Chris and took the power back.

Overrated performance. Griffin was knocked out twice in training camp and looked as if he was fighting underwater. Easy to look good when your opponent is like that. I hope you all enjoyed it. Way to Hang yourselves.

Thankfully the embodiment of living revenge manifested itself in The Chris and took the power back.
Lmao spoken like a true hater.

Lol settle down lil man. Can't believe a KO got you feeling some type of way

I’m somewhere where it as really appropriate for me to try and contain my laughter at that forest gif. Props to whoever made that

Imagine if that fight happened 1-fight earlier? Essentially you would have the middleweight champ go up and win the LHW title in an absolutely insane fashion.

Run forward, chin up, lousy technique on those punches. Fantastic strategy.

I think at that point in the fight he just thought fuck it, I'm going to close my eyes and hope for the best.

What is with all of the crap Anderson threads as of late? Was this really thread worthy?

I thought Conor vs Alvarez was more impressive but yeah it was great

Back