Just saw this clip of Ronda on WWE and wow it's so cringe.....

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I would have thought they would have Ronda doing her arm bar and making it look realistic. That would make sense. Instead she is doing typical WWE moves that look bad even for WWE standards.

Unless she’s Brock Lesnar, she has to actually do more than two moves in a pro wrestling match.

I think i might just hangout in the wasteland from now on. it seems like thats where all the best threads are

I predict that Ronda will be featured many times in Botchamania.

This wasn't a match and it was like one move.

She will be having a match at Mania. She can’t do just an armbar and judo throw in that.

It’s good she’s actually making an effort in pro wrestling.

She will be having a match at Mania. She can’t do just an armbar and judo throw in that.

It’s good she’s actually making an effort in pro wrestling.
She can’t get her shit pushed in here, no pressure

That was awful. She needs to work on everything. Apparently, she's going to be a full-time wrestler in 2 weeks. I don't know....

<6>

Can't believe grown men actually attend these events and cheer like a bunch of 8 year olds.

These people even have the right to vote..

As an adult... I think it's great she's getting paid good money that will add to her financial success by doing something that seems a lot more fun than what I do.
As an mma fan... my penis shrunk from how cheesy it was. She's a fighter fallen from grace.

just for comparison's sake, can you show me some WWE (or even WWF) that isn't cringe?

i was still willing to accept some of the more outlandish shit until 15 years or so ago i saw a big asian fella put his loincloth ass in another guy's face for a submission. called it "the big stinky" or some goddamn thing. the crowd loved it.

i mean cmon. this is entertainment to you? and wrasslin fans wonder why the rest of us roll our eyes and look down our noses.

Last edited:
Can't believe grown men actually attend these events and cheer like a bunch of 8 year olds.

These people even have the right to vote..
Most of them are there for the kids i imagine..

And if youre gonna buy a ticket, you might aswell cheer and get into it

I would have thought they would have Ronda doing her arm bar and making it look realistic. That would make sense. Instead she is doing typical WWE moves that look bad even for WWE standards.

I cringe more when retards like you constantly bring up her name.

Most of them are there for the kids i imagine..

And if youre gonna buy a ticket, you might aswell cheer and get into it
You'd be surprised when you look at the crowd. There are waay more adults than there are kids.

I think a huge part of the fan base consists of adults..

just for comparison's sake, can you show me some WWE (or even WWF) that isn't cringe?

i was still willing to accept some of the more outlandish shit until 15 years or so ago i saw a big asian fella put his loincloth ass in another guy's face for a submission. called it "the big stinky" or some goddamn thing. the crowd loved it.

i mean cmon. this is entertainment to you? and wrasslin fans wonder why the rest of us roll our eyes and look down our noses.

It was called a "banzai drop" you filthy casual..

Jk only know that because my kid watched

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back