Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.4 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-spoiler review from Emegency Awesome

It bugs me that the execs pushed it to be under 2 hours. That was an obvious cash grab to get it into more showings per day . This is the first the Motherfucking Justice League is together.

fcba209d0c649a4de901cc6e51783842591e13b5e68427fa6eca2a9c25c83483

:eek:

That would explain why Brandon Routh went no where, Spacey was not pleased.

Saw about half the movie when I went to my brothers house(he has a black box) and holy shot the cgi was bad. It was like two studios of dramatically different skill levels were given half the scenes each, like God's of Egypt level of bad in some scenes. I' still going to see it in theaters but holy crap Stepenwolf and cyborg are so bad...

Saw about half the movie when I went to my brothers house(he has a black box) and holy shot the cgi was bad. It was like two studios of dramatically different skill levels were given half the scenes each, like God's of Egypt level of bad in some scenes. I' still going to see it in theaters but holy crap Stepenwolf and cyborg are so bad...

Doesn't surprise me. Cyborg has looked terrible from the start. Like a 70's action figure.

Just saw it at Fort Riley Theater!

It was pretty damn good overall. Not gonna post spoilers but:

- people looking for more of a darker grittier super hero film after seeing the latest Thor comedy, YES, this film did it
- those pics of superman wearing the black outfit... NOT in the movie
- rumors of Shazam making an appearance... were WRONG
- people saying Green Lantern was going to make an appearance at the end of the movie, NOPE

Not gonna post spoilers but,

Superman does not - not show up
If you heard the bad guy wins, not true

Gal Gadot has said she will not play Wonder Woman in any movie that Brett Ratner is involved with in any way. Ratner was attached as producer to several Warner Bros films that will be shot in 2018.

Can we find a roll for Gadot in the Marvel Universe ;)

This movie looks like grabage

I hate DC

One thing I observed tho is how they are trying to make the group too harmonious. Unlike the Avengers who are always fighting themselves like Always Sunny characters, the DC super friends seem like super friends, like with Drogo yelling "my man" when robot guy picks him up etc

They all like to smile and work so well together

But they still suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Last edited:
This movie looks like grabage

I hate DC

One thing I observed tho is how they are trying to make the group too harmonious. Unlike the Avengers who are always fighting themselves like Always Sunny characters, the DC super friends seem like super friends, like with Drogo yelling "my man" when roboy guy picks him up etc

They all like to smile and work so well together

But they still suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
This is one of those rare times I can 100% agree with everything Clippy said.

Gal Gadot has said she will not play Wonder Woman in any movie that Brett Ratner is involved with in any way. Ratner was attached as producer to several Warner Bros films that will be shot in 2018.

Considering Warner's financial issues, if they have to buy him out, this could get ugly and jeopardize the future of the sequel big time.

I mentioned stuff that WASN'T in the movie. But I... guess you could twist, turn, spin and take it any way you wanted.

If you don't see how that is spoiling the movie for people who have not seen it yet, I don't know what to say to you.

Hey this could create that opening for Ronda Rousey we've all been hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back