Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.4 (First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take that over your typical obese American with huge tits and well huge everything else.

Well if youre forcing me to choose between fat and skinny I would lean towards skinny too but no I prefer a womans body. Tits and ass

I really enjoyed the movie and can't wait for Aquaman. Like @SmilinDesperado said, he was cool in every scene he was in.
The villain kinda sucked but he still felt powerful. I liked the action a lot, the duration of the movie is good enough . I was scared the movie would be too marvelesque but i still felt the DC tone. I'm happy i didn't watch any trailer because i'm pretty sure the most badass scene with a certain character would be in it.
Do not watch it in 3D.
Elfman, who was composer for the first Batman(89) soundtrack is in charge of the music in this one and i liked the themes.
There are 2 post credits scenes.

I skimmed the reviews, and they all seem to say it was a fun movie, which is all I care about when it comes to comic book movies. Too many people seem to take that shit way too seriously.
BUT THE SCIENCE, BRO!

Thwy shouldve just taken the Justice League arc from the cartoon where this guy goes back in time to help the Nazis win the war with crazy advanced technology, and Batman and co. Escape the new time altering because they were in John of Mars/Batmans space station. So they too travel back in time to win the war and revert the timeline back to normal

That arc of television more entertaining than anything Snyder/WB can conjure up

There's just something so weird about Gal Gadot's face in this picture.

471985f4dda330da_848xH.jpg

It's like the twist is she's also the Flash.

So wtf do Aquaman and Cyborg do? Serious question. They seem like such boring characters.

So wtf do Aquaman and Cyborg do? Serious question. They seem like such boring characters.
Cyborg is a walking Batman utility belt on steroids, able to produce a wide range of mechanical tools and weapons who also is like a super tech expert able to interface with and hack almost anything, as well as constantly accessing and sorting thru pretty much all data on earth
Aquaman talks to fish

Cyborg is a walking Batman utility belt on steroids, able to produce a wide range of mechanical tools and weapons who also is like a super tech expert able to interface with and hack almost anything, as well as constantly accessing and sorting thru pretty much all data on earth
Aquaman talks to fish

Thanks. If Batman has Alfred, what's Cyborg's purpose?

Thanks. If Batman has Alfred, what's Cyborg's purpose?
Think Vision from Avengers. Walking, talking, interfacing AI.

Remember how Jeff Goldblum defeated the Alien Invasion in 4th of July just with a virus on a memory stick.

Then give Alfred

I just love hearing her say "titties" like she did on Jimmy Kimmel's mean tweets. Her accent is hot.

Don't remember exactly why but I think Cyborg couldn't be replicated, so it's like questioning why no one just gives Alfred the speed force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back