Kangaroo killed by Zoo Visitors'.

I live in SF Bay Area. Some years ago some kids through stuff at tigers in the Zoo. So, the tiger jumped out of the exhibit and ate one of them.

I remember this. What's crazy is that tiger bypassed all other creatures (warthogs) and zero in on the guy who pissed him off. What's also scary was all the tiger needed was motivation to escape.

I remember this. What's crazy is that tiger bypassed all other visitors and zero in on the guy who pissed him off. What's also scary was all the tiger needed was motivation to escape.

That tiger jumped a 17 foot enclosure to go fuck that kid up.

Like the title says.

WTF is wrong with people.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...bricks/ar-AAw6PUs?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

A kangaroo has died in a Chinese zoo after people threw objects at it in an attempt to get it to hop.

Visitors to Fuzhou Zoo in Fujian Province had been trying to get a response from kangaroos by throwing bricks and concrete chunks.

If that motherfucker had hopped like I told him to he would still be alive.
PulpFiction_112Pyxurz.jpg

Where the fuck is he getting bricks from? You pull shit like that you should then have to fight that animal.

Where did this saying originate?
Obama, i think. Possibly when a bunch of sporting lads (youth basketball team?) were caught shoplifting (possibly in China). these are just random bits of info pulled from the recesses of my memory of the last usa admin. i could be wrong...

Asians, and particularly Chinese, generally treat animals badly, animals are food and that's it as far as they're concerned.
BTW, why do people always insist that 'roos and wallabies hop? They don't hop they jump!
Ask a person to hop and they'll lift one leg and then jump using the other, kangaroos don't do that.

Kangaroo killed by Zoo visitors. WTF is wrong with people.

"A kangaroo has died in a Chinese zoo after people threw objects at it in an attempt to get it to hop. Visitors to Fuzhou Zoo in Fujian Province had been trying to get a response from kangaroos by throwing bricks and concrete chunks."

Fucked up Chinese. But we have fucked up Americans who light their dog on fire after pouring gasoline on them.

But let us go back to the Chinese and the zoo scenario:
. Why would a zoo have rocks and chunks of concrete laying around?
. Why didn't other Chinese try to stop this behavior?
. Where was the zoo staff and security personnel?

I may try the method on the next Chinese I see. It's a cultural thing to get them 'hoping'. In their culture it is all in good fun. ;)

What’s up with Chinese people being so smart but having such a contempt for life?

I saw Chinese people walking past the fetus of a baby human girl in the street in a video on YouTube.
Chinese people here are smart because most smart people in China don’t want to live in the third world. That leaves the people who poop on the sidewalk and throw bricks at captive kangaroos

False flag to further the Chinese government's brick control agenda.

The San Fran tiger attack was drunk kids throwing pinecones at it wasn't it? rather different to throwing lumps of concrete.

I would point out as well that China today isn't "maoist" at all but arguably one of the most purely capitalist countries on earth with very lax government oversight, that babymilk scandle from a few years ago comes to mind.

But let us go back to the Chinese and the zoo scenario:
. Why would a zoo have rocks and chunks of concrete laying around?
. Why didn't other Chinese try to stop this behavior?
. Where was the zoo staff and security personnel?

I may try the method on the next Chinese I see. It's a cultural thing to get them 'hoping'. In their culture it is all in good fun. ;)

The quality of Chinese zoos are bad and behavior of visitors are awful. A WP article said that the zoo cleared up any loose stones but visitors took more from elsewhere. There was another earlier case of Chinese zoo peacocks dying from stress caused by visitors.
Chinese cities and townships are under pressure to generate revenue along with cuts in federal funding as part of economic reforms so zoos and other new touristy places are important money makers. Those zoos hardly have the budget for feeding animals so I doubt they have enough money facilities like security.

I doubt you are going to throw bricks at "the next Chinese' you see.

This story is another example of PC culture run amok.

If ya can't throw a chunk of concrete at an incarcerated marsupial, what can ya do? - what's next?

Asians, and particularly Chinese, generally treat animals badly, animals are food and that's it as far as they're concerned.
BTW, why do people always insist that 'roos and wallabies hop? They don't hop they jump!
Ask a person to hop and they'll lift one leg and then jump using the other, kangaroos don't do that.
When describing when the fuckers hit our fences, its always described as "tried to hop the fence"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back