Kanye West is now a Billionaire

Shows what keeping your popularity alive by pleading insanity and exploiting man-kids with overpriced shoes and t-shirts does.

"Lift yourself" deserves to give him a billion alone. I've never heard such a ridiculous song sound so awesome.

I didn't even mention Eminem.

Kim Scott never had a diaper butt. She eventually developed a crack face, but she's always had a decent body.

And HOV is way better than Slim Shady. Love them both, but there's really no comparison.

Get on my level peasant

I hang around guys that are shooting to be billionaires. I was having some business dinners with a Chinese guy a couple months ago who has 9,000 staff and is probably worth around 300mil or more. He runs a massive E-commerce business.

You have to be on a completely different lifestyle and focus to be one of those guys. I don't have have it in me to be that committed to work anymore.

Kim Scott never had a diaper butt. She eventually developed a crack face, but she's always had a decent body.

And HOV is way better than Slim Shady. Love them both, but there's really no comparison.

You're fucking crazy as shit. Seek help. Immediately. Jay Z himself would disagree with you. You sound like Joe Biden on Xanax right now. SHAME

Nas shits all over Jay Z, and Nas ain't as good as Eminem.

Good for him. Those shoes are still the ugliest thing I have seen in mass fashion. They look like industrial sponges.

You're fucking crazy as shit. Seek help. Immediately. Jay Z himself would disagree with you. You sound like Joe Biden on Xanax right now. SHAME

And you sound like Joe Budden on crack. Eminem puts out great music, but hardly as good as Jays best music.

Nas shits all over Jay Z, and Nas ain't as good as Eminem.

Naz is good, but no fucking way.

As far as rapping goes, yeah. Ether won Nas the rap battle. But Jay Z is smart, made the right business moves, became a producer and married Beyonce. So he won the "war" so to speak. Kind of like how The Game was a better rapper than 50 Cent, so 50 cent dropped the feud and started making money elsewhere.

As far as pure mic skills though? Yeah, Nas' first album is better than everything Jay Z did.

As far as rapping goes, yeah. Ether won Nas the rap battle. But Jay Z is smart, made the right business moves, became a producer and married Beyonce. So he won the "war" so to speak. Kind of like how The Game was a better rapper than 50 Cent, so 50 cent dropped the feud and started making money elsewhere.

As far as pure mic skills though? Yeah, Nas' first album is better than everything Jay Z did.

Jay z has a habit of stealing lyrics from biggie and others. Nas called him out on it back in the day.
Eminem murdered jay z on his own track which was supposed to be for royce.

Jay z is most overrated allstar rapper.

How are any of those guys better than Luda?

i think they put Biden in for a while, but he aint running, they are gonna drop him and push that psycho bitch one more time, its a switch

Hillary-2020.jpeg

This guy has to be part of some money laundering shit.

if not, good for him!
images

And you sound like Joe Budden on crack. Eminem puts out great music, but hardly as good as Jays best music.

You didn't say who puts out better music. You said the best rapper. Eminem eats Jay Z alive in a battle.

You didn't say who puts out better music. You said the best rapper. Eminem eats Jay Z alive in a battle.

Rappers make this thing called..... Music.

It's like saying LeBron isn't the best basketball player because some dude on the And1 street team can hit better 3 pointers.

Back