Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

She is one COVID fart away from catching Rudy’s court loss record.
Now that I think about it, farting COVID on someone might actually be a win. I declare Rudy 2-65 in court.

In defamation case, judge tells Kari Lake what she didn’t want to hear​

In Arizona, the legal dimension to Kari Lake’s political efforts hasn’t gone well for the Republican. The Republican election denier first went to court in April 2022, asking that some local counties be blocked from using electronic election equipment. That lawsuit failed. In the wake of her defeat in her gubernatorial race, Lake filed another lawsuit, ostensibly to present evidence of election irregularities. That didn’t go well, either.

Making matters worse, her lawyers were ultimately sanctioned after judges concluded that the cases shouldn’t even have been filed in the first place.

But as it turns out, Lake’s legal troubles don’t end there. The Arizona Republic reported this week:

A Maricopa County judge ruled Wednesday that a defamation case against former gubernatorial and current U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake will go forward. Judge Jay Adleman determined that Lake failed to provide enough evidence to get the case dismissed outright under a recently revised state law intending to deter lawsuits that seek to censor or intimidate critics.
If you’re new to this story, Lake, in the aftermath of her 2022 defeat, took rhetorical aim at Bill Gates and Steven Richer — two Republican election officials in Maricopa County — accusing them of helping “rig” the state’s gubernatorial race and manipulating ballots.

Richer argued soon after that Lake’s claims not only hurt his professional life and harmed his reputation, but also led to death threats against him and his family. Richer sued the failed candidate for defamation.

Lake’s lawyers asked a judge to throw out the case, describing her conspiracy theories as “rhetorical hyperbole.”

this article another sherbro posted in a rudy thread has alot more detail regarding this lawsuit and the decision, but copy and pasting the article here seems to have wrecked the formatting and im not going to fix it, but here's the article.

Arizona judge: Defamation lawsuit against Kari Lake to pull ahead​

Democrats are fucked.

They just can't seem to understand that the average person isn't energized by the abortion debate.

Nobody who is normal supports killing babies and these retard democrats are making their whole platform about a woman's right to kill her baby.

She’s going to win, not the best candidate but Hobbs is a horrible candidate and a racist

Abortion and January 6th are things not many people care about. The economy, inflation, crime and the border are top concerns for people. The DNC is running on issues that are the least concern for most American citizens.

What of her views of extreme other than possibly saying the election was stolen?

And maybe the people of AZ do feel there were issues with their elections in 2020 as well as other ones, as Maricopa has been known to have issues in prior elections, despite what national #blueAnon media and our trusted establishment(s) say. Oh, and they expect issues with this coming election, that Lake's opponent is overseeing LOL. Give me a break

Regardless, Polls indicade she may hit the high 50's even, so the people of Arizona certainly seem to agree with her. A majority of people isn't extreme

There's a real caveat to that. The Democratic Party, the best anyone can tell, has a platform of Abortion on demand up until birth. It has been proven out by the New York all on the Democrats in the state that straight up passed that law along with other Democrat run states following suit. Americans actually seem to favor the European standard of 15 weeks. There are very few that favor no Abortion for any reason at any time and that position can be taken without risk as now it's a state's rights issue and people can be mobilized easily in today's era.

Kari Lake hits the mark on far more important issues than Abortion to Americans. The economy, border, energy policy, and crime issues ALL favor Kari Lake. The one issue nutter Pro-Abortion voter is not going to do it.

what else they gonna run on?

economy? border security? crime?

they literally have nothing of value to offer except empty virtue signaling

Shes awesome.

This thread has had some truly amazing posts, by some of the resident chuds here. Can't wait until she's pulling ahead in her senate race.

What a dork .. looks through a thread a year old …
Lol

Speaking of chuds....

The thread was bumped because Kari is going to end up paying millions for defaming her fellow AZ Republicans.

"She’s going to win, not the best candidate but Hobbs is a horrible candidate and a racist"

Got any more predictions, genius?

Last edited:
]
Speaking of chuds....

The thread was bumped because Kari is going to end up paying millions for defaming her fellow AZ Republicans.

"She’s going to win, not the best candidate but Hobbs is a horrible candidate and a racist"

Got any more predictions, genius?

Yeah, this is a pretty embarrassing thread on so many levels. It's too bad though that most of the posters in it have no shame whatsoever and are just vapid trolls.

It literally says that and quotes the poll numbers in the article though? I mean, I get your point; my counterpoint is, ”this is why people hate conservatives’ attitudes on the media.” They don’t seem to read, they don’t think, they don’t analyze…. their reactions are knee-jerk.

It literally says that and quotes the poll numbers in the article though? I mean, I get your point; my counterpoint is, ”this is why people hate conservatives’ attitudes on the media.” They don’t seem to read, they don’t think, they don’t analyze…. their reactions are knee-jerk.

no one gets past the headlines, unless you re a politico

That's the Headline...its a lie

I've never really understood the strategy of keeping someone in a handshake when I know I don't like them, or they don't like me. It's a threatening position, and I might feel the need to do violence on someone that was trying to hold me like that.

Lake is the typical dumb maga nut job, but I don't know anything about Hobbs other than she has refused to debate.
There's no way to spin that into a positive. If you can't defend your beliefs and tell the voters why your opponent is wrong, then what are you doing? I definitely understand being choosy about debate format, but to flat out not do it? Nah.
She exists, and people that think like her exist. You can't say I'm going to ignore her because I think she's crazy. Control the narrative and present the better case.
Trump didn't do the debates recently, so maybe she wanted to pull a Trump? Crazy times. They should all speak up about what they stand for. It helps people decide who to vote for.

I’d agree it’s misleading. The media is click-baity, I don’t disagree there. But people also need to not be so stupid in today’s environment. The substance of the article gives a reasonable synopsis; as long as outlets can have clickbait headlong, people need to also read. But if you wanted to agree on some set of accuracy and fairness standards for media I’d potentially be on board with that.

Is it though, or IS she doing better now than she was previously.

It is actually TRUE, but a hollow truth because the small gain is meaningless.

Still... the other candidates need to battle for 2nd, because that is going to be the actual candidate come election time, b/c the Diaper Dandy is going to be hanging out @ the Iron Bar Hotel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back