Kayla Harrison is a True Female Khabib

going to be like -400 against pennington lol.

She can't consistently make that weight. That's a big girl. She wins title , fights next best then te start 145 maybe.

Eh. I care little. A woman that looks like that is winning fights. Just not enthused.

A hot girl that is a badass is a better spectacle.

Harrison will be champ and hopefully the UFC can entice Nunes to come out of retirement for a super fight!

We went from watching Brock Lesnar's heavy GNP onslaughts on jubileus events to Kyla Herrison...

<Meh02>

She’s already lost plus her level of competition is so much easier than what Khabib faced

Apparently... I mean it is 2024 so there's women and there's "women".

It can be hard to tell. She's built like a jacked manlet.
Just busting your... Biological male... Or female... Or whatever you... Do whatever you want.

We are in so much trouble.

Kayla is a legitimate well rounded fighter and a freak athlete. Lousey was babied and created by Dana with mediocre completion, favorable fights, etc until they had to cut the cord and she was exposed. Kayla >>>>>Lousey and it’s not even close
Almost gives me Brock freak athlete vibes.
Although very Surprised the elbows didn't damage Holm more.

Kayla is a legitimate well rounded fighter and a freak athlete. Lousey was babied and created by Dana with mediocre completion, favorable fights, etc until they had to cut the cord and she was exposed. Kayla >>>>>Lousey and it’s not even close

We will only know who is better when Kayla steps up and faces real competition. She hasn’t faced anyone on the calibre of an Amanda nunes. She’s beating low level fighters

JFC.

That was like watching high school kids in their first MMA fight.

I don't follow WMMA, so all due respect to those who do, but holy shit was that low level fighting.

Back