Social Keeping Your Hands To Your Damn Self

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I’m not necessarily talking about hitting in means to hurt someone. We all know the consequences of that although some still have to be reminded unfortunately

I’m talking about those people who like to get touchy or grabby particularly with people they know and don’t know

Example, I was watching UFC 298 at this sports/entertainment spot out in Beaverton. One of my top choices to catch UFC fights because the food is good, drinks are huge, and the crowd is always into the fight.

So I’m sitting at the bar and this guy in a Detroit Lions hat puts his hand on my shoulder and asked if he and his wife can sit next to me to watch the main card. I was already annoyed that this fool grabbed my shoulder the way he did but I played it cool. He starts running his mouth about the fights and I just gave him a few word answers so he would take a hint.

When Volk got knocked out in the 2nd the place went insane and this dude literally grabs my forearm in shock which I didn’t mind at first because I was shocked too. This asshole kept squeezing my forearm though and I yanked my arm free from his kung fu grip. He then tried to put his hand on my shoulder AGAIN and I felt my right arm make a fist. He must have saw it and he turned immediately and started watching the post fight interview. I was icing this dude as I put on my coat to leave but he never turned around again.

What made that guy think he could grab a pretty big random black dude and possibly not get an early bed time for it?

The audacity of some people

What made that guy think he could grab a pretty big random black dude and possibly not get an early bed time for it?

It was an invite to his wife, you goof.

tenor.gif

Some people are touchy when being friendly..annoying but not post worthy imo

Or he wanted you to bang his wife

I get that

But if homeboy had grabbed my arm for a second I would have paid it no mind. He kept squeezing my forearm like he didn’t want to let go.

Guy I met smacked me on the butt when I blocked his shot when we were hooping sometime back. I didn’t get in his face and swing on him because it was part of the game. He didn’t keep doing that shit afterwards lol

I’m not necessarily talking about hitting in means to hurt someone. We all know the consequences of that although some still have to be reminded unfortunately

I’m talking about those people who like to get touchy or grabby particularly with people they know and don’t know

Example, I was watching UFC 298 at this sports/entertainment spot out in Beaverton. One of my top choices to catch UFC fights because the food is good, drinks are huge, and the crowd is always into the fight.

So I’m sitting at the bar and this guy in a Detroit Lions hat puts his hand on my shoulder and asked if he and his wife can sit next to me to watch the main card. I was already annoyed that this fool grabbed my shoulder the way he did but I played it cool. He starts running his mouth about the fights and I just gave him a few word answers so he would take a hint.

When Volk got knocked out in the 2nd the place went insane and this dude literally grabs my forearm in shock which I didn’t mind at first because I was shocked too. This asshole kept squeezing my forearm though and I yanked my arm free from his kung fu grip. He then tried to put his hand on my shoulder AGAIN and I felt my right arm make a fist. He must have saw it and he turned immediately and started watching the post fight interview. I was icing this dude as I put on my coat to leave but he never turned around again.

Sounds like you give off strong “touch me“ vibes that men who like men are drawn too, try to be less attractive to the gays by exuding a more straight demeanor!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back