Kell Brook vs Amir Khan

Who wins?

• Total voters
Khan looked awful, awful, awful
I don't think Brook is a spent force as some others seem to, but idk who he should fight since he already got stopped against the top 2. Even if he went on another run all roads lead to them.
I still don't know why Hearn ever put him up against GGG, what a fucked up fight that was

Can't hate that much if they shaking hands and shit. to me they look like friends now.
There both classy guys but there is genuine dislike there, built up for nearly 20 years. I promise you no wolf tickets for this one

it was dragging, I guess. From the scarecrow woman getting KO’d to the people pulled from the stands in order to fight prospects, the delay, etc. just not good. No, I didn’t bet on khan.
It's all about the ME. I loved it but I'm a brook fan

Eubank probably beats him. The old Eubank definitely, the new Eubank still does it but not as cleanly.

What fight was that? It was a guy with no history boxing right?
Frazer Clarke's opponent Jake Darnell was hoping to be at the AO Arena in Manchester in the seats, he ended up with the closest view of the action possible.

In an interview with IFL TV earlier this week, Darnell said: "I was at the [Amir Khan vs Kell Brook] public workout on Wednesday, asked my manager, ‘Can you get a ticket?’

"Got a call Thursday, ‘I’ve got you a ticket, but you’ve gotta fight Frazer.’ I’m like, ‘Let’s go and have it.’”

Frazer Clarke's opponent Jake Darnell was hoping to be at the AO Arena in Manchester in the seats, he ended up with the closest view of the action possible.

In an interview with IFL TV earlier this week, Darnell said: "I was at the [Amir Khan vs Kell Brook] public workout on Wednesday, asked my manager, ‘Can you get a ticket?’

"Got a call Thursday, ‘I’ve got you a ticket, but you’ve gotta fight Frazer.’ I’m like, ‘Let’s go and have it.’”
Thats almost like paying a comedian in beer for a set.

Can't figure out whether Kell looked so good or Khan looked that bad. Congrats to Brook, tho, glad he got a much wanted win even if he cost me money!

Khan looked awful, awful, awful
I don't think Brook is a spent force as some others seem to, but idk who he should fight since he already got stopped against the top 2. Even if he went on another run all roads lead to them.
I still don't know why Hearn ever put him up against GGG, what a fucked up fight that was

Khan hasn't looked great since Zab Judah, which was like 11 years ago.

Back