News Kevin Holland offers to step in against JDM, despite being booked against Chiesa 19 days later

Who wins?

• Total voters
The guy had a ton of potential, but has managed his career the dumbest way possible.

But hey, I'll enjoy the bangers that he puts on until his chin is totally gone, and he loses his way out of the UFC.
You and me right now:
4n9ij4.jpg

Hope they let him fight and line up a potential fill in for the PPV in case Holland is out after.

Fuck that, Holland doesn't deserve that fight.

Good luck with Chiesa first.
I mean Chiesa is currently ranked higher then JDM so on paper that would potentially do more for Holland's career if he went through with that fight at UFC 291.

Anyways this is a short notice opportunity so there's a bit more leeway and I'm guessing Holland can actually make the welterweight limit because he's been in camp and doesn't cut much too begin with.
Considering the circumstances, a JDM/Holland matchup being made on short notice to add more spice to that UFC 290 card would be a pretty good outcome.

The guy had a ton of potential, but has managed his career the dumbest way possible.

But hey, I'll enjoy the bangers that he puts on until his chin is totally gone, and he loses his way out of the UFC.

did he tho? he always lacked the wrestling

sounds like a man about to throw (another) two fights

bet the town against holland

did he tho? he always lacked the wrestling

It was his decision not to train wrestling until he lost against top 5 opponents, despite the fact that it was a glaring hole in his game.

Holland is hard fight for any striker. Lets do
..this!?!

Man wishes to earn that paycheck instead of griping about teh fighter pay.

Hespect.

Holland is going for that CTE in record time record. Don't think he has many brain cells to lose mind.

I get it. Chiesa has been spinning his tires for a bit not really doing much. JDM has hype to be potentially capitalized on. Also
Less chance JDM tries to grapple control holland out

Holland hoping for this because it will on the feet he knows he's getting grapple fucked by Chiesa. lol

Back