Social Kevin McCarthy ousted; Mike Johnson becomes US House speaker

If Daniels gets the speakership, would he be the first African American to be Speaker of the House? If so, that pretty historic.

If Daniels gets the speakership, would he be the first African American to be Speaker of the House? If so, that pretty historic.

He doesn't count. He can't be African American ( black) because he didn't vote for creepy Joe.

He was also a drug dealer and an admitted fraud.

I thought the GOP was supposed to be about African Americans bucking stereotypes.

If all it takes is a cheeseburger to bribe a politician these days, I've got some DoorDash orders to place.

getting abortion rights codified with a few Chick-Fil-A sandwiches

The TwitterX blue checks are saying they will primary anyone that votes for Emmer!
Those dumb fucks are too dumb to realize that threat did not work on Jordan and wont work now.
IF they want to lose the House, run some MAGA GOP candidate in a purple district and they will be a loser.
Lastly if the left wants Emmer elected, its game over.
It has been fun, watching the MAGA Rubes, realize they don't have any power, and they are whining like children who don't get there way.
Now I will just sit back and watch the GOP Civil War.

cropped_splashpanel.0.gif

breaking: tom emmer is now a rino, and the maga trash are now fuming on twitter doing their whole "Me The People" act, crying about the vote being done in secret behind closed doors so they don't know which one of them along with their wives and family members to doxx and send death threats to just yet, and crying about the so-called needs of constituents in regions and districts they aint even living in.

the republicans are now eating their fellow republican party members on twitter. just search "House GOP" and you'll see the live action unfold. you just love to see it! the magats are not happy at all with tom emmer winning this rounds speaker nomination, because during that frivolous lawsuit that texas filed against those 6 swing states, which was nothing more than a glorified maga virtue signal to see who still had their lips firmly around donald trump's cock when he was raging mad and wanted a blowie the most, tom emmer didn't seem to sign his name off on the role call.

nice to see things are going well for the party of incompetance and dysfunction. maybe they'll get their shit together one of these days. it just won't be today.

Last edited:
So, that's a nevergonnahappen on Emmer I guess.
image.png

well i guess its probably a good thing that he was defending ilhan omar instead of donald trump. all the people defending the orange election-losing fraudster and rapist never wind up having a good time, unless their idea of a good time is losing all of their money to a con man and getting themselves arrested for him.

good for tom emmer i guess. he's not going to get the 217 votes on the floor, but at least he'll rustle up the maga pukes along the way.

Last edited:
Tom Emmer withdraws from House speaker race hours after GOP nomination

House Republicans nominated Tom Emmer of Minnesota to be their candidate for speaker, but he dropped out just hours later when it became clear he could not secure the 217 votes that would be needed on the House floor to win the gavel.

tom emmer is out, just as quickly as he entered! clown show.

Tom Emmer withdraws from House speaker race hours after GOP nomination

House Republicans nominated Tom Emmer of Minnesota to be their candidate for speaker, but he dropped out just hours later when it became clear he could not secure the 217 votes that would be needed on the House floor to win the gavel.

tom emmer is out, just as quickly as he entered! clown show.

Who will be the 4th stringer to step up?

I thought for sure the republicans would get it together after Isreal was attacked. I guess I underestimated just how fucked they are.

Emmer was pushing election lies too but apparently he's disqualified because he only went half way to crazy instead of all the way.

Republicans showing the country how they govern coming into 2024. They are absolutely losing the house. What have they accomplished with their majority? Some failed investigations and a bunch of fighting with each other. How embarrassing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back