Media Khabib’s scale moved up

Is the weigh-in official shady?

• Total voters
Not same thing at all watch the commissioners left hand with khabib, he has to clear the bar lock mechanism
khabib was the first on the scale, it wasn't locks yet, the commissioner locked it after, and the same thing happens as sam. You're not that dumb, you know that if ur narrative is that khabib failed to make weight, then half the people on the card failed too ... Sam alvey among them lol.

QeK2vEq.jpg

Voth2OQ.jpg

BI2OQMb.jpg
I understand what youre trying to say....just not why youre saying it? lol....

call it conspiracy all you want, digital anything is not hard to manipulate....especially if someone believes the manipulator to be running the show

I guess youre just part of the "its too complex to understand so it must be a conspiracy!!! i dont understand it so it must just be crazy talk!!"....crowd, cool

U cant fuck with digital scales that fast..youd litterally have to preset it for each person weigh in with a computer ...im.pretty sure people would noticed that...if they noticed this...

Commissions make there money either way...so them making weight has nothing to do with it
theres so much shortsightedness in this post Im not entirely sure where to begin....

whatever method youre envisioning people in charge of the weigh ins would use to cheat the weigh in with a digital scale is most likely nowhere near what they would actually do....they wouldnt need to roll ethan hunt in there in a wire harness to hack into it lol.....

just because commissioners ((or anyone)) gets paid a set wage to do something....doesnt mean they wont do something extra for something extra.....

what is the name of the "commission" that is over seeing the fights on fight island?

because that would be bad for business
UFC is a business

No it wouldnt.. They just move on to chandler vs gaithje...

The UFC knows what the fuck there doing...commissons get paid whether people make weight or not ..so why would they care to help the UFC

The UFC knows what the fuck there doing...commissons get paid whether people make weight or not ..so why would they care to help the UFC

<36>

Do you even believe this yourself?

what happens to ratings when chandler fights instead of khabib?

call it conspiracy all you want, digital anything is not hard to manipulate....especially if someone believes the manipulator to be running the show

I guess youre just part of the "its too complex to understand so it must be a conspiracy!!! i dont understand it so it must just be crazy talk!!"....crowd, cool

theres so much shortsightedness in this post Im not entirely sure where to begin....

whatever method youre envisioning people in charge of the weigh ins would use to cheat the weigh in with a digital scale is most likely nowhere near what they would actually do....they wouldnt need to roll ethan hunt in there in a wire harness to hack into it lol.....

just because commissioners ((or anyone)) gets paid a set wage to do something....doesnt mean they wont do something extra for something extra.....

what is the name of the "commission" that is over seeing the fights on fight island?

So how do you cheat with a digital scale then bud? If your not hacking its computer programming ya goof....

So the commission was paid off to let everyone be off weigh cuz this guy did that for everyone from sam.alvey to habib

Thats some extra payment

the real doctor is knocked out in his hotel room

must be what Javier Mendez was talking about in his interview

what happens to ratings when chandler fights instead of khabib?

Nothing...people are gunna watch regardless..if not some muricans maybe more inclined to watch if its two Americans fighting then khabib..

Both fights sell

Lets be real here.... its 2020 why are they using this crap instead of a digital one with a gigantic display turned to the media/cameras.

It would be a million times better in terms of accuracy and visually for the fans/spectacle.

Shady as fuck...
I'm inclined to agree, but the thing is that a digital scale can be hacked to say whatever you want it to say. Going digital doesn't mean an end to shenanigans.

No... tempering with the scale might be easy.

I just dont think the UFC would assume the risk of using a method that could be 100% proven if caught

It's not locked after khabib lol, it's not moving because he moves the slider down lol
I guess he means that the scale is reading lower for everyone, not just one guy, my theory about it is that the guys were still on weight because they have other scales in the back, so they already know if they are missing or not.

I guess he means that the scale is reading lower for everyone, not just one guy, my theory about it is that the guys were still on weight because they have other scales in the back, so they already know if they are missing or not.
If you come out and immediately strip you're over or extremely close/nervous

Back