Khabib brutally dwarfed by football player (van dijk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emasculation? Obviously not a fan of him but Khabib would maul him. The tallest man in the world isn’t the most alpha and lol at betas who think that.
TS wants to milk tall man's cock. You are BETA if you don't want to also!

Wow and thats not even a real football player. Must be sad to be dwarfed by a footie player.

Oku02Dany07{anton}{outtahere}bball2{jordan}
Before i'll discuss the rest with you, what sports do you think are on a higher level then soccer?

You realize how large the pool of talent is and how much these guys train and how good they are, right?

Schmeichel would have rag dolled
FrankAdolescentArizonaalligatorlizard-max-1mb.gif

damn bro. look at young hakan sükür. one of my biggest idols when i was a kid. loved him more than my own father. that match vs manchester is still one of the most legendary matches ever.

<{1-11}>

Lorik Cana would probably have been an amusing fighter too

fuck that poor mans gattuso. he played like a pussy at galatasaray. gattuso is the real and only OG.

Last edited:
Before i'll discuss the rest with you, what sports do you think are on a higher level then soccer?

You realize how large the pool of talent is and how much these guys train and how good they are, right?

Depends on how you define level and how you apply that definition. Sports, like the athleticism they require, vary in too many aspects to make an even comparison, across all sports, for me to have a conclusive answer to that.

I can see why you think it is, going by your post. They definitely have the biggest talent pool, They train a lot and they definitely are good at the game they play. The latter two aren't in any way unique to soccer though. But again, it's basically comparing apples and oranges. So I could make a case for why soccer is worse in certain aspects than other sports, just because I can and somewhat dislike the sport, but that would just be me fucking around. But my true opinion is that you can't really rank them all with the same standards and hope to fairly assess all aspects of every sport included. Nor do I see the value in trying to do so.

Last edited:
Lol this thread again, to make the tall dudes with chip on their shoulder feel better about themselves. Kinda cute but sad at the same time.
Well to be fair I'm pretty sure I and most of us bigger manlets always seek out big bouncer looking dudes to roll with and spar with just to emasculate them. Most of their egos can't take it and they quit soon after. The ones that stay are usually cool dudes to begin with. So it's not like we don't fuck with them.

Last edited:
Khabib is a midget. Most average sized guys in America would destroy him in a street fight. He only looks dominant against other midgets. There are no weight classes in a real fight.

The stupidity is so gigantic that i don't know where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back