Khabib has never fought a legitimate top 5 LW fighter

I can't stand Conor but I can tell you he'd be favored over any current 155er outside bhibster. End/ thread.

Meh.

If he beats Tony and then perhaps Lee he's probably LW GOAT. He just fought arguably the best or whatever the fuck the nut huggers like to call him nowadays and smoked his ass. Next

It's gonna be a first round knockout for Conor. There's no doubt in my mind.

Conor's gonna starch him and it'll be fkn hilarious around here.

Because Khabib is inactive as fuck. Since July 2014 Khabib has had 4 fights.

In the same period Conor has had 9 fights: 8 in MMA fights and 1 in boxing.

Khabib is an injury and pullout merchant as a contender. Imagine him as champion. Think about how much more inactive Conor got after becoming champion, and then multiply that by 2. That's how inactive Khabib is going to become. He'll probably pull out of the fight against Conor.

Lulz

I'd just like to remind everyone that Khabib has never actually fought a legit top 5 LW fighter, while said fighter was deservedly ranked in the top 5.

He fought RDA before RDA was a top 5 guy. And Edson Barboza never should have been ranked top 5 -- Edson only got that top 5 rank because Conor, RDA, Cerrone, and Nate Diaz all left the LW division. Of course you are going to move up if 4* guys above you leave the division. The second Edson fought true top 5 fighters (Khabib, Kevin Lee), he got exposed.

I'm not denying that Khabib is a great fighter. He is without a doubt UFC championship level. However, people are acting like he could go 6-0 over the next few years fighting Conor, Tony, Poirier, Alvarez, Kevin Lee, etc. This is where I take issue with the Khabib fanboys -- the guy is totally unproven against true top 5 talent. Let's see how he handles other championship level guys, before we declare him the GOAT.
He beat RDA at the time I'd consider him top 5

Back