Khabib Nurmagomedov Refuses to Do PSA to Reduce Sentence

I think you could slap together a "won't actually do anything but it sure looks nice" anti-bullying PSA with a small slice of that 500K.

Proof that islam is not compatible with western society.

Nsac is no doubt corrupt as hell, but that is a separate issue.

Khabib did what he did and that is his fault. He doesn’t take responsibility for anything.

Khabib needs to be responsible and hold himself accountable.

He nearly sparked an all out riot in the arena that bled out into the streets that night. There were Irish peace makers trying to calm situations getting KO'd left n right by khbabib's Russian thug goons.

It could've sparked an Ireland/Russian war that the US would've had to get involved in. So in essence Khabib nearly single handedly started WWIII with his attack on US soil. 500k.. He got off light as far as I'm concerned. He was the sole culprit of the chaos that ensued that night.
Trump would sanction the fight and Russia finishes Ireland via Tsar Bomba

Those crooks fined him half a million dollars.

Fuck NSAC right in the rathole from whence they came. I hope they burn to ash.

This keeps being reiterated, but it's fucking retarded.

If literally anyone else aside from an active champ did that, they wouldn't just be fined, they would be outright banned.

No whataboutism is necessary - just straight up the guy jumped the cage and attacked a cornerman while his corner attacked others; I repeat, anyone that wasn't an active champ would be given a lifetime ban.

2svhr7.jpg
upload_2019-2-7_8-38-2.jpeg

They should make him do a video about loving gays and treating women equally.

They think a guy that grew up in one of the shittiest countries ever is going to do a PSA on bullying? Just lol.

There was a point in time where I was a Khabib hater and it turned completely around when he grinded Micheal Johnson into sea salt. Now I can't get enough of the guy and when he takes stands like this I just f*king love him (bro love none of that mushy soft love) F*ck NSAC and their psa bullsh!t clean up your own backyard before making demands of others...

Khabib needs to get it straight. I know hes not happy with the Nevada suspensions, but you don't do a PSA for the commission, but for children that get bullied. So why not do it??? I mean, the guy is proud of his work in Nigeria, why not do this if you are such a humble guy. Do it for the children?

He’s surely afraid it will send the wrong signals to his big murdering bully mate Kadyrov.

Great way to keep the belt an extra three months... And also not taking the gamble on making weight.

Offer him a small tub full of dudes, he'll jump at that

He also said he will never fight in Nevada again. I am fine with his decision.

McGregor vs Cerrone needs to be a 5 round fight so they can make that happen when Conor is off suspension. The winner of that should be ready to step in as a replacement for Fergusson vs Khabib

lol @ conor being a standby replacement fighter

Khabib is amazing. Good on him for calling out Nevada for being a state of degeneracy.

Back