Khabib Nurmagomedov tweeted this to Conor lol

Yep. Got such a good gummer from your wife it made me weep myself to bed like a wee baby.

Says the goof with the dog breed pitbull in his name. Bet you are a reeeal tough guy lmao.<GSPWoah>

slap.gif

Yea, I’m a real tough guy making a profile name after my buddies dog that rolled around like he was pulling guard.

Says the guy claiming to be a genteticist. Buddy you’re pure cringe.

slap.gif

Yea, I’m a real tough guy making a profile name after my buddies dog that rolled around like he was pulling guard.

Says the guy claiming to be a genteticist. Buddy you’re pure cringe.
You keep using a gif of a piece of shit con artist to represent yourself. Not to mention he looks like a pedophile. Which you probably are.

Glad to know how to view yourself.

Cringe Is the noise my dick makes when I’m stretching your butthole in this debate. Made you my property “pit bull”

Claiming? Only in your world is it a big deal to have a job. Everyone in my family is successful it isn’t a big deal, maybe to a bum like yourself. I’ve already Destroyed countless amount of people with my knowledge what makes you think you are worth the time?

Conor shoulda just kept his mouth shut

Conor wasn't offered the fight, haters have a REALLY hard time grasping the facts <36>

Was he offered anything for the Holloway/Edgar fight?

He sure is quick to replace somebody whos weight is even lower but keeps quiet now...grasping facts.

I don't get Khabib's question to be honest...

Conor will be in front seat watching them fight.
And then he will fight the winner in September. That's it.

Khabib is not more active than Conor. In the last two years, they both had three mma fights. Conor also had one boxing fight during the same period. And it's unreasonable to expect from him to fight Khabib on such a short notice.

You are a fucking Conortard. Your opinion is void and ridiculous.

In the last two years? Conor's last fight was 1.5 year ago, the same day of Khabib's second to last fight. Khabib also fought last December.

Why do Conortards defend their idol? The guy is not even fighting.

Conortards are the dumbest idiots in the universe.

In the last two years? Conor's last fight was 1.5 year ago, the same day of Khabib's second to last fight. Khabib also fought last December.

Your the gay guy who pretends to be a cop so you can frisk men

You are invalid

I don't get Khabib's question to be honest...

Conor will be in front seat watching them fight.
And then he will fight the winner in September. That's it.
Didn't Khabib say he didn't care about Conor, and the fight between him and Tony was for the real belt?
It's a response to Conor's tweet about how he was staying ready in case someone pulled out of the fight.

It's a response to Conor's tweet about how he was staying ready in case someone pulled out of the fight.
I understand, but Conor being unable to cutting the right weight is the major reason of him not fighting Khabib for this one and it got sense since this is for the LW title.

I understand, but Conor being unable to cutting the right weight is the major reason of him not fighting Khabib for this one and it got sense since this is for the LW title.
if ronda can cut 20 lbs in a day im sure conor can cut 15-25 in 5 dyas..

ts490oe.gif

So Khabib beat Barboza last year, big deal. Meanwhile, Conor almost beat the GOAT of boxing at his own game.

Oh really? I didn't know Conor tweeted that. Guess it's fair game then.
He didn’t tweet that he would replace a fighter if they pulled out.

He tweeted “be ready”.....

For his comeback.

Just so happens the cult leader arm Barbera has autism and a form of dyslexia ontop of it. Turns out he collects government disability because of it. Drain on our tax dollars.

He can’t read so he interpreted what he could with the tools he was given. He did not interpret it correctly though, who would of thought? What a tool.

He didn’t tweet that he would replace a fighter if they pulled out.

He didn’t “be ready”.....

For his comeback.

Just so happens the cult leader arm barbian has autism and a form of dyslexia ontop of it. Turns out he collects government disability because of it. Drain on our tax dollars.

He can’t read so he interpreted what he could with the tools he was given. He did not interpret it correctly though, who would of thought? What a tool.
That makes sense. I just checked the tweet and yeah it has nothing to do with him wanting to replace either fighter. Khabib realizes the buyrate dropped even more so he's begging for red panty night now.

You keep using a gif of a piece of shit con artist to represent yourself. Not to mention he looks like a pedophile. Which you probably are.

Glad to know how to view yourself.

Cringe Is the noise my dick makes when I’m stretching your butthole in this debate. Made you my property “pit bull”

Claiming? Only in your world is it a big deal to have a job. Everyone in my family is successful it isn’t a big deal, maybe to a bum like yourself. I’ve already Destroyed countless amount of people with my knowledge what makes you think you are worth the time?
Your the gay guy who pretends to be a cop so you can frisk men

You are invalid
Your butthurt levels are epic.

giphy.gif

Please, continue.

Back