Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Wow mad respect for Khabib.

One of the most honourable fighter in that trash organisation.

That is for you Gingerhuggers : Khabib doesn't give a fuck about money and is all about honour. But that is something you will never understand.
Where was the honor when Khabib jumped into the crowd ? He is a clearly dumb and easily influenced. He had a golden ticket to chastise Conor for everything that was said and done in the pre fight build up, instead he did the exact thing he was speaking against.
Conor attacked a bus on private property not in a public space, and has been punished according to Law and fined heavily. Khabib jumped into the crowd during a public event and caused chaos, embarrassing the Brand.

He is so shook by Tony Ferguson he dosnt want the belt anymore, he would rather take this get out than face El Cucuy.

Conor got three fights canceled and threw a dolly that was inches away from hitting a woman who wasn't looking in the head.

Fucking idiot.

Conor threw the dolly at the bus. His intentions weren't for it to go through the window. That is defined as negligent.

A guy sucker punching a fighter on a live pay per view event with the intent to seriously harm him is on a different level. That guy no longer deserves to fight in UFC. He should spend time in jail.

Khabib is a 500k max fighter. He cant force shit. UFC will chose Conor.
Its not about forcing anything Khabib will get 20 mil just from PPV money alone , he met president Putin had breakfast with him, he will have lots of commercials money not just in Russia but all former Soviet republics where he is a super star. For him it’s about honor and respect, not just money, lets not forget Artem Lobov participated in Brooklyn Attack of Bus. Dana white Cut Artem Lobov from UFC following the bus attack, but eventually let Artem lobov back into the UFC because conor told him you better let him back in or i wont fight. So now Dana has double standards, im pretty sure Dana will have no option to cave in to khabibs demands esp considering conor threw first punch.

Sure UFC and dana could play hardball but that’s idiotic, too lose khabib because of a nobody of a fighter who nobody knows is huge business mistake im sure Dana will let his friend fight because of hypocrisy of letting artem lobov back to ufc, at end money talks, khabib may never be a huge star like conor in North America but he is a global super star and UFC can still make lots of money with him dana is not stupid

Na i think conor is just a foolish spur of the moment imbecile.
This wasnt spur of the moment. They didnt show up with all those guys without violence in mind

Nah they just grabbed 20 other goons and surrounded and attacked a bus with women in it...much more honorable and manly than dealing with the person you have a problem with face to face.

I don't expect you to understand though, your profile pic tells me you have extremely poor judgment.
Cool profile pic bro

531857.jpg

First thing stop with the dolly BS. Conor went to the court for that and justice was served. When is khabib trial already ? Oh yeah there is no, he will not be judged for his eratic actions.
Second, he is just looking for an easy way out, nothing to do with bravery or other bs so nothing to praise here again.

this guy usews his platform to push politcal agendas. If he want to play this game i'm willnig to bet hes going to lose.

And the people that attacked the bus weren't in a private arena full of fans that were in direct line of fire from his rampage, nor was it under the nsac control

Right. So many fans almost died.

Poor fans. Wow.

This wasnt spur of the moment. They didnt show up with all those guys without violence in mind
Correct, but i dont think went there with the intention to throw an object through the window of a bus.

Perfect response.

Khabib is a seriously flawed person but he has handled everything perfectly, from the time this fight became a possibility all the way up to now. Single-handedly making the WWME entertainment era look foolish. Don't talk so much, handle your business and then be ready for the actual war, instead of just using the threat of one as a marketing tool. That's a real fighter. It's embarrassing that there are still people trying to make Conor look like a victim in this.

Like Conor punching Khabib's brother as he climbed up on the fence, not looking at Conor?
So let me get this, Conor punched a guy who was about to jump into the crowd to fight in the brawl?

This is the defining moment we are discussing?

"Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers"

Bye Felicia!

Meh, Dana made the decision to ban those two fighters because he hadn't seen the actual footage yet. He just knew Conor was attacked. I'm sure after seeing the footage, he immediately thought differently. I see nothing wrong with reinstating these two fighters and no shade should be thrown at Dana for doing so. There's plenty of blame to go around for the incident, but nobody should be banned.
There was only one UFC fighter involved from Khabib's team. All he did was slap conor as conor hit him at the same time.

I love that man. Honour and loyalty. Putting his teammates and what is right before money. Wow.
lol what is right, dude jumped out of the cage and attacked a corner. y'all were calling for bisping to lose his job over spitting on riveras corner lol. double standard typical sherdog bs lol

Much respect to Khabib, I have no problem with him chasing Danis. But that guy that punched Conor in the back of his head, that's not cool, he needs to pay for that. I don't care if Conor threw the first punch, that guy should have pushed him or grabbed him, throwing a punch at the back of someones head is dangerous.

As for the bus incident yeah that was ridiculous, but at the end of the day he threw something heavy at a bus, not at a person. Lets not pretend like that was the worst crime in the world, even if there was some serious damage.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Would not miss him ONE BIT!

For the record, I think the UFC needs to handle this fairly. I'm just reacting on here to some ridiculous political/historical comments. What Conor & Co. did was more dangerous, but what Khabib & Co. did was on a live PPV. You have to consider the relative danger of both incidents, but it's not an apples to oranges comparison. Conor's "Dollygate" was also a reaction to an earlier incident, albeit one that didn't turn violent (but could have).

You have to think about this objectively which few people want to do. I'm not a fan of either fighter, so I'm pretty impartial when it comes to comparing what both groups did.

Back