Khabib vs Tony extensive fight breakdown and why Khabib dominates 48-47

good catch gents I meant a dominating win for Khabib. 47-48

• RD1- 10-9 Khabib
  • RD2- 10-9 Khabib
  • RD3- 9-10 Ferg
  • RD4- 9-10 Ferg
  • Rd5- 10-9 Khabib

48-47 Khabib in dominating fashion
You figure that Khabib is going to have more gas in round 5 than Tony and you’re saying others don’t know anything about fighting?
<36>

You figure that Khabib is going to have more gas in round 5 than Tony and you’re saying others don’t know anything about fighting?
<36>
My good friend @TapMachine says that score is a dominant performance

Come out me
Those that disagree never fought

Refuse to watch because you feel the need to show ur smug face in the corner of the video, fuck off. Your AV isn't helping ur cause either.

Edit - And you seem pretentious. Like ur some guru who knows the results. How does one dominant 48-47? Why would only non-trainers disagree. Basically everything u said was TRASH, can't imagine the video.

Refuse to watch because you feel the need to show ur smug face in the corner of the video, fuck off. Your AV isn't helping ur cause either.

Edit - And you seem pretentious. Like ur some guru who knows the results. How does one dominant 48-47? Why would only non-trainers disagree. Basically everything u said was TRASH, can't imagine the video.
Seem? I need to step my game up if there is some doubt

I think Khabib will win the first two rounds and lose the last three... Conor stuffed his takedown in round 3 and Iaquinta did it as well in round 3 and 4... and in the Conor fight he didn't have to work while on top while Ferguson will attack with submissions from the bottom. Ferguson never slows down and I think we will all recognize the moment that he takes over that fight.

What is wit these threads dude?
Got a project needed to collect data and found lowest hanging fruit

I have to act completely over the top and dumb to bait the intended audience

I don't mind admitting it, ill wait a few hours and people will forget I said this

Wow this is a troll thread made for no other reason than to make one other poster look stupid and it is working BRILLIANTLY.

One poster after another saying how dumb it is to predict a dominant 48-47 win.

This might be the best effort yet. Granted I'm biased because I originally latched on to that beauty from @TapMachine but still. Well done @Marc A .

freudian slip "come out me", youre telling yourself to come out as homosexual

I think Khabib beats Tony just based on the UFC scoring system and I am not sure if Tony's guard game is good enough to keep Khabib in it. Tony excels in scrambles but I don't see him darcing khabib.

Khabib will win 4 of 5 rounds if it goes that long. He takes the 3rd round off as of late.

Got a project needed to collect data and found lowest hanging fruit

I have to act completely over the top and dumb to bait the intended audience

I don't mind admitting it, ill wait a few hours and people will forget I said this
Fair enough

Calling it now

Kebab beats Conor
Tony beats Kebab
Conor beats Tony

Repeat as necessary

Hey TS, if I wanted to listen to the moronic ramblings of some wannabe fight expert I'd listen to the little goth queer talking about flim flam.

Kabob keeps living in TS head.

Back