Khabib vs Tony extensive fight breakdown and why Khabib dominates 48-47

R1 - 10 8 Khabib. R2 10-8 Khabib . R3 10-9 Tony R4- TKO Tony. This is how I see the fight playing out. Tony will go through hell but win a round vs a khabib who tried too hard to finish him . From there hell clip a tired khabib and TKO him in the 4th

Come out me
Those that disagree never fought

You can’t say he “dominates” with a 48-47 score. By definition, that’s non-dominating, Einstein. Also the phrase is “come AT me.”

You sure you want to engage anyone in a battle of wits?

You can’t say he “dominates” with a 48-47 score. By definition, that’s non-dominating, Einstein. Also the phrase is “come AT me.”

You sure you want to engage anyone in a battle of wits?
ask @TapMachine he is my friend who said that , he is an MMA expert so I'll take his word

What's the obsession with @TapMachine ? Was he the guy in the video? I went through this thread and found 0 responses from him.
here you go , this is a parody thread of another thread 1st page 13th post

RDA kept Khabib in his guard and still lost the rounds because he was incapable of doing anything offensively. If Tony tries to be aggressive from his guard, he's going to get passed and if he tries to be purely defensive, he's going to lose rounds by Khabib dominating from the top. Going to the ground with Khabib is a lose-lose scenario for Tony, especially since Khabib is a master of delivering GnP from safe positions and will know how not to get caught by elbows from the bottom.

None of Khabib's opponents have ever managed to mount an effective offense from their back while being under Khabib, not even RDA, and Tony will be no different in this regard. Khabib will dominate him to a 48-47 UD.

link

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/khabib-would-maul-tony-ferguson.3854117/

You seem obsessed, child. No, I'm not going to pay you rent for occupying your head. Khabib will win a dominant decision against Ferguson whether you like it or not and the win will be dominant even if Khabib loses the last 2 rounds on the judge scorecards (unlikely, but it might happen), simply because the only way Ferguson can with those two rounds is by throwing a high volume of pitter-patter punches that essentially pose no threat, but might just be enough to sway the judges in those two last rounds where Khabib might be slower on his takedowns. The win will be dominant, because Khabib will entirely son Ferguson on the ground and demonstrate that his BJJ is highly overrated by his nuthuggers.

Oh, and don't worry, I'll be sure to remind you of all the retarded "Kahbib is ducking X" threads you've made post fight.

You seem obsessed, child. No, I'm not going to pay you rent for occupying your head. Khabib will win a dominant decision against Ferguson whether you like it or not and the win will be dominant even if Khabib loses the last 2 rounds on the judge scorecards (unlikely, but it might happen), simply because the only way Ferguson can with those two rounds is by throwing a high volume of pitter-patter punches that essentially pose no threat, but might just be enough to sway the judges in those two last rounds where Khabib might be slower on his takedowns. The win will be dominant, because Khabib will entirely son Ferguson on the ground and demonstrate that his BJJ is highly overrated by his nuthuggers.

Oh, and don't worry, I'll be sure to remind you of all the retarded "Kahbib is ducking X" threads you've made post fight.
48-47 dominant haahahah

Hahaha he replied in here with everyone making fun of him?

Holy shit that's awesome.

One post after another telling the guy he's a moron and he jumps right in to prove them all correct.

Pure gold.

Hahaha he replied in here with everyone making fun of him?

Holy shit that's awesome.

One post after another telling the guy he's a moron and he jumps right in to prove them all correct.

Pure gold.
Lol dude is sooooo invested he can't go back

Lol dude is sooooo invested he can't go back

Very true haha.

The phrase "cut your losses" is not in his vocabulary.

How do you dominate 48 47?

Ha ha wow every reply is like this one.

You have to ask @TapMachine

He is the guru of typing paragraphs to explain why he predicted this exact score AND that Khabib would dominate.

Yes, everyone knows how stupid it is. But he is too invested now to go back. So...we all just laugh at him.

Not to defend the dominate/48-47 thing too much, but since rounds are scored in discrete units, it is possible for one fighter to dominate three rounds cleanly, and simply lose two 50/50 rounds, and end up with a 48-47 win on a card, despite have a very clear advantage for the fight as a whole.

I wouldn't call that domination though, personally.

Back