Khabib's single leg td threat is lowkey one of his deadliest weapons at 229 (educated fans only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a lot of assumptions and 20/20 hindsight in this video. “Conor senses that he’s going for the take down” “Conor taps his shoulder and senses a left hand coming”

I do agree that Conor’s angles and TDD is tippity top.
Lol sucker

Khabib only has a 45% successful take-down rate. If you throw out the fight he missed weight by 3lbs versus Abel Trujillo where he landed 21 of 27 TD's and his percentage is around 35%.
Ok great statistics

Conor is a southpaw. Khabib is orthodox. That means conor's lead leg will be even closer to khabib's lead hand, and add to that Conor's wide stance as well. Oh, and if khabib does a head outside single, then his face is even further away from any danger from Conor's left.
That's why you my ninja

jbnlogg.png

BJ Penn had some of the greatest wrestling defense anyone ever saw at that time. I don’t know if you were a fan back then but he was practically impossible to take down. So no you are wrong.

People are Acting like Conor McGregor won’t be able to do anything once this guy gets his hands on him. That to me is ridiculous and likely bullshit. But we will see.
Cmon buddy

Eddie was supposed to take Conor down and smash him. I read it over and over that he would take him down and smash him Or that he would smother him with his pace and cardio. Did either of those things happen? Expect the unexpected. Oh wait Eddie does not have great wrestling or Eddie is not great at this or is not great at that. Yeah we will see what we are saying about who is not great at what come Sunday morning on October 7.
LOL

Hardcore regulating in this joint
<DirkMavs>
Too many worshipping McGregor cuckboys who needs to be checked. Unbelievable so many supposed KNOWLEDGEABLE mma fans bought into the hype concocted by the UFC. King of the UFC? More like the queen.

Too many worshipping McGregor cuckboys who needs to be checked. Unbelievable so many supposed KNOWLEDGEABLE mma fans bought into the hype concocted by the UFC. King of the UFC? More like the queen.
it was like a bad WWE script. Glad its over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back