Media Khamzat Chimaev Goes on Instagram Hinting at Being on UFC 300

He would be a great addition to the card, but Leon doesn't make much sense considering they're in different divisions now.
I'd say him against Cannonier makes a good amount of sense.

One question tho, did he solve his visa issues? I know that was one of the problems for his activity last year, if that's still a problem then I doubt he's getting on this card.

Khazmat fights once a year he just fought like 4 months ago he's not fighting again till after summer.

He should fight Jared Cannonier, that’s the only fight that actually makes any sense right now.

Looks like he cant hint shit, rumour has it he cant enter the US.

Ah yes, the most active UFC fighter ever has spoken

If the 297 main event winner can't turn around in 3 month's, Izzy vs Khamzat, probably for an Interim belt even tho it shouldn't be, would make sense minus the Interim belt.

Otherwise the Cannonier fight makes the most sense.
I think if Sean wins and can defend, it’ll begin vs Khamzat for the belt. If DDP wins I see them giving it to Izzy. I could see the UFC waiting and if the middleweight belt isn’t an option, having him fight Leon. Otherwise they would’ve made Leon vs Belal by now

Dude he was like 8 pounds over. He didn't even try or seem to give a shit if he made weight or not.

He was told to quit cutting and began hydrating. He was probably only a few pounds over.
The UFC is getting soft though. Gotta let coaches drag their fighters back into the sauna, Gabe Rudiger style

I need to see him in Vegas first

Khamzat wasn't particularly that much bigger than Usman, I don't think 1 WW fight would be out of the question.

Dana, the man is hungry. let him maul bro. let him maul Leon on 300. Book this fight quick before he gets another mild case of the flu and retires again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back