So who were the 3 opponents that were offered to Leon? And why is he not fighting on 300?

Cool cool. Hazmat still hasn’t fought in years tho.

Just sayin, Manny Muniz ain't got no opponents for Power Slap 7 dude can really make a name for himself there if he wins and call out Edwards UFC 300 the next day maybe they can set up the scrap last minute Belal finna be one of dem combat sports GOATs like Poatan ✋ 💥

Yeah. They really didn't want Belal being the main event of the biggest card in history lol.

That doesn't mean he won't get the next shot now that Leon won't be on that card though.

A fight not being "worthy" of UFC 300 doesn't mean it won't be worthy to be on the next UK card for example.

I'm assuming Khamzat, Shavkat and Islam were the 3 guys offered to Leon for 300 then.

Probably Khamzat, Islam, and Shavkat. Saw someone guess that on YouTube and seems in line with the nonsense UFC would pull.

More like Colby, Covington, and Senor Colby Covington with a Mexican accent.

• Haha
Reactions: F15
I wanna know who the 3 were
Wannaknow?

images

UFC won't let you get close!
images

Shavkat (ankle injury)
Islam at 170 (Ramadan)
Khamzat (travel issue)

Belal was confirmed by shmo not to be one of the 3

They wanted no parts of that in the main event. Still they could've went forward with it as the 3rd title fight on the card. Those other offers will be revisited for the summer cards.

There is no one else who deserves a title fight at WW more than Belal. NO ONE. Fuck these shitty matchmakers.

That's completely and utter bullshit, with that being said I'm not unhappy about it. Shavkat is the champ in waiting, give the man his belt. Once Shavkat is champ they can all have their turn at him.

Seems obvious the three were the believers of fairy tales

<WellThere>

UFC is garbage and getting worse
It really has turned into trash thanks to a variety of reasons, Dana white being one of the big problems. His contender series handing out contracts to nobodies and that slap fighting junk.

Yea I agree with this. I thought it was weird that Dana suddenly brought up Leon to thank him for accepting 3 different opponents. What weight do you think they wanted Leon vs Khamzat? I feel like they would’ve tried to book it for WW with full suspicion that it will likely turn to MW at some point along the way.

No doubt it was at WW. It's a win win for the UFC at WW. If Leon wins that it makes his legacy even better going Usman, Usman, Colby and Khamzat. But if Khamzat won, they get a pretty marketable champion as well.

Also,

Guess Belal wasn't offered the fight.

All I know for sure is this proves Khamzat is a duck

Back