News Khamzat Chimaev shuts down UFC 300 rumors - ‘Not fighting in Ramadan anymore’

"The UFC 300 main event man... it'll wow you guys"

"178.5 lbs... Khamzat Chimaev has missed weight.."

tumblr_inline_mvns87tg4k1rql7h5.gif

I mean at least this makes more sense than him getting a TS at 185 but he should be behind Belal and Shavkat. He no doubt would ragdoll Leon in the first rd, question is what happens if he can't finish him?
Your 2nd sentence alone makes it a pretty exciting matchup story

All fairness and ranking order aside: they will go with the argument "Shavkat or Belal is not a name people want as a main or co-main for UFC300"

And I imagine (not condoning it) that they call pull the old card "Khamzat was always an option for the next title fight, you just forgot about that. Things got in the way for a while...now we finally get to do it"

Khamzat confirmed he is not fighting at ufc 300.So either Leon/belal or DDP /Izzy

Please be true want to see the end of leon and he's boring fecking title reign and fights.
He is the cure for insomina

I assume same way he knew about Kayla on 300 and Dustin not actually signing for 299

The fighters themselves?
You really think that Dana even if he had the fight would let the fighters leak it themselves or tell someone like Ariel? I guarantee Dana’s gone to extra measures just to make sure Ariel doesn’t leak something again or someone else does

You really think that Dana even if he had the fight would let the fighters leak it themselves or tell someone like Ariel? I guarantee Dana’s gone to extra measures just to make sure Ariel doesn’t leak something again or someone else does
So he knew about Kayla and Dustin’s situations because he guessed? He’s psychic maybe?

Kham ain’t fighting he’s closing a deal on some new waterfront real estate in the desert

Kham ain’t fighting he’s closing a deal on some new waterfront real estate in the desert
If Dana fails to bring Khamzat on UFC 300 at any capacity whether it is against Izzy, Cannonier, Leon or DDP he has sort of failed UFC 300.. The question is who can you honestly bring that is left. Adesanya is retired alot of people need to understand that Sydney was his last fight. Jones is injured. There is nobody else.

Not reading through this thread

was this Ariel saying which fights would be good to make?

Or does he have actual insider information that the wheels are turning behind the scenes on these fights?

if it's the former..God I hate these MMA social media accounts

Khamzat confirmed he is not fighting at ufc 300.So either Leon/belal or DDP /Izzy

Ariel is such a loser.
Dude throws sh*t at the wall, hoping it sticks.
His credibility continues to plummet.

"The UFC 300 main event man... it'll wow you guys"

"178.5 lbs... Khamzat Chimaev has missed weight.."

tumblr_inline_mvns87tg4k1rql7h5.gif

This would be a great result tho... good fight that would not be for the title.

I'd be happy with that.

If Borz wins he earns a title shot, and it'd be a very promotable fight.

<Fedor23>

Back