News Khamzat does not have covid, the fight was cancelled for unknown reasons

Khamzat went for a massage in Moscow today, he definitely does not have covid

Which means there are two reasons why Dana could have pulled him:

1. Conrad is shook of being slapped and the UFC decided to avoid it altogether

2. Khamzat is replacing Usman or Burns and fighting for the 170 belt

SMMA6557.jpg

170 belt incoming?

Khamzat Bless

Are you salivating over the thought of khamzat getting a massage? Would you give all your life savings to be the one massaging him?

If anything him slapping Connor would have changed his bum life.

Look what a feud with Connor did for Khabib or Nates brand. UFC would have had a very active (seems to be duck nowadays) superstar or mega draw in Khazmat

I wonder what's the issue. I want to say maybe visa? But he's been to uae before so that can't be it
Uae literally hosts the dirtiest mf's on the planet so no way it's a visa issue

Neither of them would be able to leave the UK and if somehow Dana pulled that off they would never get back in. Izzy was stuck in the US quite a while after the Costa fight because of lockdowns.

The UFC has bigger money fights for them, then when they both win they'll fight and get paid even more.

If true, Chimaev is a FUCKING IDIOT lol

First of all, you can't go around threatening people. Rule of Law. He wanted to look tough and now he looks stupid as fuck.

Secondly, of all the people, you threaten a dude who weights 30 pounds less than you (which makes you a pussy) and who also happen to be the biggest draw by far in the company. On the other hand, you got ranked by gift.

Title shot, for sure. One of Burns or Usman has been popped or injured.

But why would the covid strain matter in this case? only Khamzat was removed from the card and he's in Russia now. Would make sense if Edwards was removed since he's from the UK.
It's worse in Russia right now! My wife is from Russia and her cousin died from covid last week! I'd much rather be in the UK!!!!

why? theyve ran 2 events on the same day in different locations across the world several times
Pandemic. They’ve had to book a whole island to get their international fighters matches this January. The whole crew is already going to be up there and paid for.

Rather than moving the middle event to Vegas when travel is so restrictive, and rather than altering 50% of the fights cause some won’t have US passports, and rather than hiring a whole second unit of crew to make it all possible, they can simply replace Khamzat with Magny and they’re done.

Last edited:
I know how the business is run and they need to stop being shady and just be more forthcoming with information without the fans creating dozens of threads regularly and speculating what's happening, just for clicks and conversations.. They have plenty to hide, but being more upfront with us for a change would be appreciated.

busted by usada,blocked comments on instagram as well lol,helluva run due
i thought he was the real deal for a second,islam bless

Back