Rumored Khamzat forced off the card cause he threatened to attack Conor

The shitty source from some prick nobody ever heard of made me wonder “what ever happened to Front Row Brian?”
He’s actually a pretty big youtuber in the MMA scene

If conor got shock of Khamzat like that he will never live this one down. Punching old man in bars and getting terrified by a guy who wouldn't have approached him that closely.. the Saga continues

Last edited:
So wait, there are actually people on Soydog, calling it illegal? It was just a little trash talk. What happened to all the freedom of speech Clown Boy McGrewhore fans talked so much about? What happened to "if you don't like freedom of speech go back to your backwards 3rd world shit hole!"? And this was tame compared to the threats Clown made LMFAO if true and if soyboys are mad at Chimaev.

Khamzat doesn't have covid, one of his friends and reporter that is with him rn Adam Zubayraev reported that Khamzat didn't pull out of the fight. So dana must have removed him from the card for some reason.

Hi2wu6TYloo.png

Please translate. Cannot read jibberish.

conor asking dana for safety on fight week confirmed

So if true, Conor really runs this show.

100% bullshit. Poor Chimaev broke his nail.

No way
Everyone is always saying there going to beat up everyone else in this sport

If the fight was cancelled because of McGregor it would have been because the UFC brass were afraid of a 'Connor and his Dolly Pt 2' occurring, not because they thought Khamzat was going to attack McGregor.

If you have such a lack of impulse control that you are unable to not physically attack your fellow fighters outside the octagon you should not be fighting in the UFC. You cannot trust such a person to follow the rules inside the cage or obey the referees commands which is paramount to ensuring a safe environment.

This is too funny lol. Pulls out due to bruised finger nail and claims he was too dangerous to be allowed on the card.

Khamzat too real for the UFC confirmed.

Lol no chance, Conor would spark that dweeb out cold if he dared to start any shit.

I have not read one intelligent thing on Sherdog this morning.

This is probably the stupidest thing, so far, however.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...n-khamzat-chimaev-withdrew-leon-edwards-fight

COVID-19 once again was the reason for a major UFC fight being canceled.

Khamzat Chimaev withdrew from his bout against Leon Edwards on Tuesday due to complications from coronavirus, which hindered his preparation for the Jan. 20 headliner on “Fight Island” in Abu Dhabi.

MMA Junkie learned of the reason Wednesday through Chimaev’s team.

Chimaev (9-0 MMA, 3-0 UFC) tested positive for COVID-19 in early December. Follow-up X-rays showed that his lungs haven’t fully recovered from the effects of the virus, leaving doctors to deem Chimaev unfit to prepare for the Edwards fight.

The pair initially were scheduled to face off in the main event of UFC Fight Night 183 on Dec. 19, but Edwards withdrew after he tested positive for COVID-19. His battle with coronavirus was severe, with the Birmingham, England native losing 12 pounds during his illness.

Chimaev last fought in September, knocking out Gerald Meerschaert in just 17 second. The Chechen-born fighter quickly became a rising star in 2020, earning big praise from UFC president Dana White with his quick and dominant three-win start in the promotion.

When I heard his comments, I said he's an idiot. He thinks threatening assault against another fighter outside the cage was going to go unnoticed? Especially when that fighter is the biggest draw in the company?

I'd be more worried about jake paul slapping conor up

Back