Khamzat just went to war with #2 WW in world during Ramadan

lol at people starving themselves over superstitions

I don't think Khamzat believes in all of that silly ancient mythology

He does officially because the area he is from, and im not only counting Chechnya but also Dagestan and the whole islamic Caucasus, is one of the most religious backwards places on earth. Therefore, if you officially dont believe all this tales you will be excluded from everything and you might even get killed.

But inofficially he is not really that religious at all, he was seen drinking alcohol, he is not afraid of woman, he was not fasting during the time before UFC273 etc.

Thats also one of the reasons he is in allstars and does not really want to have anything to do with any camp where people from his area are the majority and also why he seperated from Ali and does not really want to have anything to do with Kabeb and his bathtub-gang.

I said it from the very beginning, Khamzat is the MMA-savior!

Every weight cut feels like Ramadan.

Hell a high school wrestling season (which covers both Thanksgiving and Christmas) is like being stuck in Ramadan from November to February. Makes weight cutting easy.

We dont know if he was fasting. Valid reasons not to fast can include work.
In that 40% statement his coach put out. He did indeed say he was fasting. Do your own research on it, but he said it. Whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you.

He won me over. I wasn’t convinced. I am now. Dude is a beast. So is Giblert.

It's not unheard of to be devout and still compete during Ramadan. Belal is fighting this weekend and so are Lazzez and another Muslim fighter.

Belal actually fasts while fighting

Dude said 6 to 7 "fucks" in his post fight speech, not sure he's that devout

Not sure if this has been discussed, but Khamzat is a devout Muslim (like Khabib) and I'm sure he's fasting this month. Ramadan started on April 2. He can't drink any fluids or eat anything from 5 am to 8 pm every day this month (approximately).

Khabib never accepted a fight during Ramadan. It's very hard to train and recover when you can't even have a sip of water. Does this make his performance more impressive to anyone else?

I dont think he is fasting if he spent the post press conference talking about pizza

the ramadan excuse for him not easy clapping burns in round 1 has been debunked already... he ate during the day all week

Not sure if this has been discussed, but Khamzat is a devout Muslim (like Khabib)
images

In that 40% statement his coach put out
he was basically allowed to fast at a 60% rate
they have all kinds of exemptions for fasting, i know guys like that
they feel a bit sick (even if actually not), they start to eat and drink etc
i know guys that get "sick" every year at that time

He was trying to wrestle with and kicked Tatiana Suarez when he was in the swimming pool with her so no, does not seem like a devout Muslim considering Khabib would never do that.

I believe it was a sauna.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back