Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock June 20th Bellator Main Event (Poll)

Shamrock has two ways to ruin this. One by backing out, particularly at the last minute, and two by getting TKOed from just a few punches.

If Kimbo doesn't win this, he needs to retire.

I dont see how anybody can pick Shamrock.

He lost to Mike Frickin Bourke and hasnt fought since 2010.

Kimbo isnt that good. But he still hits like a truck. Ken will get clipped go for a kneebar and get pounded out.

isnt that what he did last time? ask for money before the fight then pull out.
ken will do something stupid or weird. they have to someone on stand by. it would be insane if they dont.

Eric Prindle is ready to go

I yearn for the day when promoters actually care about what hardcore fans want and not casuals who couldn't care less about watching talented fighters think. Back when Bellator started it was a real treat for harcdcores. Unknown but talented fighters fighting their way up in the tournament was great. Now Bellator stoops to this.Yuck! I could see it if Coker and Chou loaded the rest of the card with great fights but they normally don't.

Would love to see Ken win but Kimbo is a legit fighter now. I think he will win.

I yearn for the day when promoters actually care about what hardcore fans want and not casuals who couldn't care less about watching talented fighters think. Back when Bellator started it was a real treat for harcdcores. Unknown but talented fighters fighting their way up in the tournament was great. Now Bellator stoops to this.Yuck! I could see it if Coker and Chou loaded the rest of the card with great fights but they normally don't.

Hardcore fans don't bring in the money.

Would love to see Ken win but Kimbo is a legit fighter now. I think he will win.

I wouldnt exactly call kimbo a legit fighter. I honestly see Ken winning this convincenly

Ken via tapout.

I'd like to see him have his swansong.

Wonder who the winner will fight?

How about TITO

it's a clownfest. a 51-year old guy who specializes in getting his ass kicked and has been god-awful for the better part of ten years is fighting a 41 year old guy who has always been awful.

Sure, but people will watch. If there are legit fighters on the supporting card putting on legit fights, then surely their getting more exposure than they otherwise would as a result of Ken and Kimbo headlining is good?

Back