Kit Harington Checks Himself into Rehab due to "personal issues"

What a vagina. Dude needs to man up and move on with his career. Maybe he can make Pompeii 2.

Hope he gets the help he needs. We should all know by now that money doesn't make problems go away. Good for him for acknowledging he needs help and taking the necessary steps to seek that help.

You know plenty jon snow.

No it did not. Those are your imagined words not mine. As I said before, it is real job.

Yes that pay is impressive for a 40 hour a week job. Heck that would still be good for a 70 hour a week job.

And people absolutely get into psychology for the money. If there were not any money in it they would work at Wal-Mart.
Yeah you're completely dismissing the fact that it takes a masters to do anything in the field. Does working at walmart take nearly a decade of education and rigorous research? You can't just look at the wages in a vacuum.

If you're money motivated there are career paths where you can get a bachelor's or even an associate's and make that much if not more. It's not a lot of money for the enormous investment of time and money it takes to break into the field. Not to mention even with a masters you won't make that much until you have actual experience in the field.

Yeah you're completely dismissing the fact that it takes a masters to do anything in the field. Does working at walmart take nearly a decade of education and rigorous research? You can't just look at the wages in a vacuum.

If you're money motivated there are career paths where you can get a bachelor's or even an associate's and make that much if not more. It's not a lot of money for the enormous investment of time and money it takes to break into the field. Not to mention even with a masters you won't make that much until you have actual experience in the field.
That is interesting.
But I was talking more about the work to money ratio. Less work for decent money.

That is interesting.
But I was talking more about the work to money ratio. Less work for decent money.
And I'm challenging the idea that it's less work. Physical work isn't the only kind of work. Psychologists have to study for nearly a decade just to get a foot in the door. After that they have to constantly review research to stay relevant in the field.

I'm a blue collar grunt that lifts heavy shit all day long, but I don't think that means I do more work than a doctor or lawyer or therapist.

Its just a different kind of work.

And I'm challenging the idea that it's less work. Physical work isn't the only kind of work. Psychologists have to study for nearly a decade just to get a foot in the door. After that they have to constantly review research to stay relevant in the field.

I'm a blue collar grunt that lifts heavy shit all day long, but I don't think that means I do more work than a doctor or lawyer or therapist.

Its just a different kind of work.
I did not say physical work was the only kind of work. I can not fathom why you keep putting words in my mouth. If I have something to say, I will say it. I don't beat around the bush.

Doctors and Lawyers do alot more work than therapists. Not to mention they go to school alot longer.

I did not say physical work was the only kind of work. I can not fathom why you keep putting words in my mouth. If I have something to say, I will say it. I don't beat around the bush.

Doctors and Lawyers do alot more work than therapists. Not to mention they go to school alot longer.
You've implied over and over again it's easy or not real work. So context would lead one to believe you value physical effort over mental effort.

If we're comparing to other academic fields then lawyers and doctors make way more than therapists.

You've implied over and over again it's easy or not real work. So context would lead one to believe you value physical effort over mental effort.

If we're comparing to other academic fields then lawyers and doctors make way more than therapists.
I don't imply anything. I say what I mean ma'am.

Yes doctors and Lawyers make more money then therapists. They also work a whole heck of a lot more.

I don't imply anything. I say what I mean ma'am.

Yes doctors and Lawyers make more money then therapists. They also work a whole heck of a lot more.
There's really no need to be rude. I haven't been rude to you in this conversation, just trying to nail down your specific point because you've been vague.

'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington checked himself into 'a wellness retreat to work on some personal issues'
5c23d21001c0ea114c2202d4-1136-568.jpg

https://www.insider.com/game-of-thrones-kit-harington-rehab-personal-issues-2019-5

The finale was so god awful he checked himself into therapy yall! But no for real in a weird way i sort of understand but not to this degree. To me he's a mess because it's over. It's not that he's worried about his career but rather the decade long relationship he built over the years with these people ending. It's almost like the last couple of days of high school before everyone goes off to college. It's awesome but at the same time it is incredibly saddening. I guess he just can't cope with that feeling of emptiness.

a big chunk of his adult life was built around this show id imagine. it was always there and he knew what he was working toward. id bet a lot of actors in that situation feel rudderless once their big project is over.

Better start working out. That and a new acting coach. Probably a new agent too.

Cut him some slack... he has Daddy issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back