Kremlin wants apology from Fox News over calling Putin a "killer"

Expected. Russia is making moves now and establishing themselves over this weak administration. This is to test trump response. They know he and sean spicer will be asked about this. Something tells me they will side with Russia

Obama cuckboy calling Trump administration "weak".
giphy.gif

Expected. Russia is making moves now and establishing themselves over this weak administration. This is to test trump response. They know he and sean spicer will be asked about this. Something tells me they will side with Russia

Everything you need to know about Trump and his fans.

They laugh at McCain for being a POW and excuse Putin murdering his own citizens and annexing our allies.

They are as soft as baby shit.

Half of them were posting and crying about Super Bowl ads that made them sad.

Dumb, scared and weak is no way to go through life.

I don't like Fox News but no they shouldn't apologize for calling Putin a killer. The man obviously has had his hand in the assassination and murder of individuals who have spoken out against his regime. Like the OP posted all you have to do is look at Alexander Litvinenko, murdered via poison. Also Vladimir Kara-Murza who is a critic of the Kremlin suffers symptoms of what appears to be poisoning for a second time in over two years. I do not know whether or not Putin was a part of the poisoning of Vladimir Kara-Murza but I do know after all I've read that he gave the go ahead to kill Alexander Litvinenko

LMFAO you really are something else.

Guessing you're really scared now that Trump is going to go after all those Muslim terrorists you constantly apologise for in the middle east. "Oh the rebels are so great".

Lol what a cuck loyalist.

Name in instance where the media didn't report on an ally state executing someone in a similar fashion you Trumpist cuck.

Nixon was brought down for spying on the DNC for Christ's sake.

Russia and China couldn't even imagine a world where that would happen in their countries.

Go ahead and give me examples in the west where the media turns a blind eye.

Everything you need to know about Trump and his fans.

They laugh at McCain for being a POW and excuse Putin murdering his own citizens and annexing our allies.

Hilarious that you draw the McCain and Putin comparison. McCain is a disgusting war monger that has pushed for bombing Syria and starting wars with Russia.. Cognitive dissonance here is staggering.

They are as soft as baby shit.

Keep crying. Trump is your president. Trump is your president. Trump is your president. Keep repeating.

Gonna be inreresting. I guess the right will be ok with tossing thier long time talking puppet under the bus since they have full retard Alex Jones.

Of course Putin is a killer. This is the thing about Putin, he's a thief, a murderer, and a gangster. No one owes him any apology, he's just trying to further flex his muscle over America.

LMFAO you really are something else.

Guessing you're really scared now that Trump is going to go after all those Muslim terrorists you constantly apologise for in the middle east. "Oh the rebels are so great".
Yeah with his band on Saudi Arabia
Hilarious that you draw the McCain and Putin comparison. McCain is a disgusting war monger that has pushed for bombing Syria and starting wars with Russia.. Cognitive dissonance here is staggering.

Keep crying. Trump is your president. Trump is your president. Trump is your president. Keep repeating.

Name an instance where a western country killed one of their own with no trial for going against the state?

Just do that.

Gonna be inreresting. I guess the right will be ok with tossing thier long time talking puppet under the bus since they have full retard Alex Jones.

This isn't right or left this autocracy vs a free country.

Putin has done his best to shut down his media and Trumpers think he should do the same.

Everybody fall in line and get on your knees for the emporer

But Bush already looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul. He's not a murderer.

This isn't right or left this autocracy vs a free country.

Putin has done his best to shut down his media and Trumpers think he should do the same.

Everybody fall in line and get on your knees for the emporer

I fully suspect trump will throw Bill under the bus via Twitter soon.

I'm stupid...

Was that a journalist getting killed by his own country without a trial?

Did the US media not report on this?

Try again kid.

Yeah, you're stupid. Nobody said anything about journalists. Don't shift the goalposts now because you got wrecked.

You said: "Name an instance where a western country killed one of their own with no trial"

I gave you a perfect example. Don't cry now because you got caught talking out of your ass.

I'm stupid...

Was that a journalist getting killed by his own country without a trial?

Did the US media not report on this?

Try again kid.

putin killed an ex-kgb agent.

That link is about a 16 year old american citizen, born in america to an american father, son of an AQ propagandist. Obama ordered him droned in Yemen. His father was also droned before hand. Now his 8 year old sister was also killed by the SEALs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back