Kushner in Trouble

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller's interest in Jared Kushner has expanded beyond his contacts with Russia and now includes his efforts to secure financing for his company from foreign investors during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the inquiry.

This is the first indication that Mueller is exploring Kushner's discussions with potential non-Russian foreign investors, including in China.
US officials briefed on the probe had told CNN in May that points of focus related to Kushner, the White House senior adviser and son-in-law of President Donald Trump, included the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation, his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and Kushner's own contacts with Russians.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/19/poli...-kushner-foreign-financing-efforts/index.html

<BronTroll1>

Kushner will be indicted relatively soon. It's fantastic to see all these swamp creatures getting drowned in their own delusion.

I really dont know anything but I doubt your president goes down from this or his people close to him. It seems your FBI is one fucked up corrupt thing with bias against hillary and Trump and it vary.

Kushner tries to secure investment, bad.

Hillary pockets 100 million from uranium one, good.

Liberals...

giphy.gif

Liberals...

One day we may take your arguments seriously, but it shall not be this day.

One day we may take your arguments seriously, but it shall not be this day.

Yes, when Trump is exonerated.

I’ll be here laughing at all the good little sheep who ate up the propaganda just like they were supposed to.

Liberals...

I hope you're sitting on the magical proof that nobody has been able to come up with, otherwise you're just fantasizing like the fucktards in the alt right

Yes, when Trump is exonerated.

I’ll be here laughing at all the good little sheep who ate up the propaganda just like they were supposed to.
Anything on topic to add, or are you just shit posting again?

It's a serious problem when not even Steve Bannon likes you

It's actually a perfectly valid legal defense that the Special Prosecutor doesn't have the legal authority under his congressional mandate to indict people on events unrelated to that mandate. Meaning dealings with people unrelated to the Russian Government.

It's also a good reason to fire Mueller for acting like he's judge dredd.

It's actually a perfectly valid legal defense that the Special Prosecutor doesn't have the legal authority under his congressional mandate to indict people on events unrelated to that mandate. Meaning dealings with people unrelated to the Russian Government.

Reread his mandate, buddeh.

I really dont know anything but I doubt your president goes down from this or his people close to him. It seems your FBI is one fucked up corrupt thing with bias against hillary and Trump and it vary.
?

I agree with this man's internet law degree. He's not an idiot at all.

You sound scared

You wanted law and order/swamp draining, that's what you're getting.

Back