Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

lol... Did these losers actually show up to boo Kyle Rittenhouse?

<Grimes01>
Yup, that’s what the army of brainwashed purpose-less weak leftists do. They only find strength in mobs where the cops are there only to protect them and not the upstanding people they screech at. Obama lead the charge and Biden made it worse somehow. Without a bunch of mouth breathing racists on their side the racist Dems have nothing.

I don’t think untrained kids should be running around with firearms in public. I’m assuming you’re a Marine like me, based on your username. As a grunt, I even have a problem being around POGs when bullets are flying. If you tell me the kid was defending his home or parent’s business, I’d support it. But he literally went out of his way to a different state. I would have tried to talk him out of it. He made a moronic decision. Now the kid is trying to grift off of it, but it’s quite evident he has nothing of substance to offer in these public speaking engagements.

^^ there's my tenure. Enjoy.

Not sure where you have been or what years you were in but throwing the word "pog" has been null and void a long time ago (2009) after base wide combative tournaments (Marine and Army) started taking place. And it turned out that the vast majority of grunts were getting destroyed by non combat MOS dudes. But I digress...

Who was "untrained"??? First off I promise you that you don't know his prior training or range time. Also Kyle was able to shoot the that dudes arm as he fell back. Which made your criminal buddy drop the gun he had pointed at him.

He was defending some kind of business and did have family in that area. I don't think your "support" will matter either way. Going "out of his way" is not a 15 minute drive. Some of those rioters drove HOURS to get to that area but get totally ignored. Ridiculous.

I promise you no one cares about who is "grifting" or not. This guy is standing up for rights and what is right.

Due to a bunch of noodle armed dorks that showed up and rioted THAT is what put a damper on his speech. He wasn't able to get much "substance" out.

Last edited:
Silly talking points that shit all over the progress America has made against the racism of its past. You live in that past because it gives you attention. You don't truly have an interest in equality.

Didn't see MLK causing billions in damage across America on top on dozens of deaths. MLK also absolutely had a reason to protest, whereas BLM had no reason. They invented reasons because people like you realize that the higher level of equality America achieves, the less social and moral standing people like you have. Meaning you'll have to actually work hard for what you get, instead of getting handouts because you anointed yourself a white savior. You're part of the problem, and you're part of the modern liberal elite that wipe their ass with MLK's message.

BLM didn't cause billions of damage, that was civil unrest in the wake of Floyd's death like the Rodney King riots. You just think all black people look alike so you try to defang BLM by assigning the damage to them.

BLM has plenty of reasons to protest, weird that you never talk about them. You just pretend they don't exist. And exactly which parts of MLK's message have I been disrespecting?

This one?

King%2B-%2BComp.jpeg

Maybe this one?

King%2B-%2BSpecial.jpg

Now that he's dead you want to distill him into that one aspirational statement about content of character and ignore everything he said about getting us there. You call me white savior but what you really mean is race traitor.

And what handouts am I getting? I'm not political in the real world, the closest I get is volunteering my time delivering food to the elderly and infirm.

Goes both ways. No one should've been there. A curfew was in place.

You, myself, and many others are wasting our time with some of these posters. The people we engage with will start with the kid being a "moron", him not supposed to be there, him looking for a fight, him being untrained, and any other nonsensical bullshit that fits their narrative of events and opinion of Kyle who seems to live in their heads rent free to this day.

They'll ignore that Rittenhouse grew up there as his Dad, Grandmother, Aunt, Uncle, and cousins live there and he was employed within the county. They'll ignore that he was non-violent and acting in a civic-minded way; cleaning graffiti and grabbing a fire extinguisher as people set shit on fire. They'll ignore that Kyle moved in a direction AWAY from the rioters who pursued him. They'll ignore that Kyle was very proficient with the rifle, showed muzzle and trigger discipline, hit zero innocent bystanders, and surrendered himself to police.

"So what if he was a kid? So what if he had family and ties there? So what if a kiddie raper, a woman beater, and others assaulted him? So what if Grosskreutz brandished an illegally concealed gun at him? So what if he showed better proficiency with the rifle than many "trained" soldiers and LEO? So what if he attempted to escape and avoid further violence? So what if he turned himself in immediately following the shooting?"

It's funny to watch the mental gymnastics and see the "We're not talking about kiddie rapers or anyone else who traveled to Kenosha from out of state, burned shit down, and assaulted the child named Kyle Rittenhouse. We're talking about Kyle himself and I want to tell you how he was wrong and prove why my hate for the kid is warranted!".

That's the gist of their posts along with overly emotional retorts to random strangers who call them out for their fairly illogical / ignorant takes on the matter.

Might be a tougher decision when you're being offered thousands of dollars everyday to simply appear and say a few words at some joint. He's definitely not cut out for a "speaker" role, but I'd also have a very hard time turning down easy money from people looking to capitalize on my name. Worse comes to worse, you get booed and collect a pretty nice check. You're playing with house money at that point. May as well make the most of it.

- I would chose peace over anything. If i was Kyle, woulçd get the money i made and investing in learning a profession.

Again, we are talking about 2 different things.

No, you just want your argument to be sealed in a vacuum where your logic only applies to Rittenhouse and no other human being on earth. Face it dude, you have a weak argument here that doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

I can't even imagine what would compel me to go listen to a speech from Kyle Rittenhouse. And I was behind him 100%.
I supported him 100% too, and I wouldn't even watch a speech of his on YouTube. Can you imagine expending the energy and time to actually go out and protest it. What a bunch of losers.

Isnt Charlie Kirk the atheist crusader that released a video of him shoving a banana up his ass? Rittenhouse should have just said that him being there should not be read as an endorsement of Kirk's views. It seems like the problem though is the protesters far outnumbered the non-protesters so Kyle probably made the right move getting out of there.

do you have any idea how big of a loser you have to be to score that poorly on a military recruitment exam? a guy with no feet and one hand would score higher than that

It's baffling to me that people are still pissed at this kid for rightfully shooting looters and rioters that were actively assaulting him.

This country needs to stop defending scumbags and stop trying to cancel the few people actually standing up to them.

I don't. I have heard of the name. Fill me in.

What do you want to know?

He's a minor figure on the right strongly associated with race issues, he helped Candace Owens get her start.

He founded Turning Point USA.

He isn't particularly noteworthy or extreme, which is why he's rarely mentioned. He's kind of young, so it's possible he's going to grow his influence.

He's considered racist because so much of his energy is put into dismissing the effects of slavery and white supremacy, but he's only slightly to the right of mainstream conservative messaging.

He's so white he glows in the dark so his own videos mostly stay clear of race issues, but he helped Owens create almost exclusively race issue videos. He has said some pretty racist things, like seeing a black pilot would make him worry about DEI.

I don't follow him or Rittenhouse that closely but I think Rittenhouse has been associated with him for a couple of years, which would explain the questions and this incident.

It's baffling to me that people are still pissed at this kid for rightfully shooting looters and rioters that were actively assaulting him.

This country needs to stop defending scumbags and stop trying to cancel the few people actually standing up to H

100-%

We need to making martyrs of total scumbags like jacob blake, george floyd and many others. These are/were bad men that did really bad things. Our fucking potus and vice potus went to see blake in the hospital. That disgusts me to no end.
This is a man that raped his ex, stuck two fingers inside her, pulled them out and smelled them and said she smelled like other men. All while her son was asleep next to her in the bed.

Then, after warrants were issued for that sexual assault/rape, he shows back up and police are called. He fights off the police while armed with a knife and tried to steal her car with three of her children to now flee in a vehicle in what would be a very dangerous situation. That’s kidnapping among a whole bunch lot other stuff. He then turns on the officer that first tried to grab him knife in hand and is shot and paralyzed. Well, jacob, stand up and take a bow because the blm grift is so strong the two most powerful people in the country(besides the lobbyists and corporations that own them) came to your bedside despite you being human garbage. I hope your dick is totally useless. Shitbag

Last edited:
Back