Lady w/ F--k Trump sticker Arrested

Once again we see a clear link between criminality and hatred for Trump. This evidence is mounting and the pattern cannot be ignored.

short version

she had an outstanding warrant unrelated to the bumper sticker the media just ran with the story for clickbait

how about using your car to get places instead of a platform to spew ur political views which nobody cares about

short version

she had an outstanding warrant unrelated to the bumper sticker the media just ran with the story for clickbait
No doubt, but it's fun to see the fucksticks' heads spin trying to figure out whom to be outraged at on this one.

in 2010 i cited a redneck from Huntington Beach for having a sticker "Obama is a n***er" on his pickup truck. he tried to fight that in court but he lost

profanity is not free speech

in 2010 i cited a redneck from Huntington Beach for having a sticker "Obama is a n***er" on his pickup truck. he tried to fight that in court but he lost

profanity is not free speech

Will you Cite PHUCK TRUMP?

in order to cite/arrest you for disorderly conduct, i have to find victims that are offended by your behavior.

yes, i will cite/arrest you if i get victim(s)
Offended by behavior? Go arrest Trump I'm offended every day.

Offended by behavior? Go arrest Trump I'm offended every day.
yeah, i'll go arrest the President.

and don't argue with me about this. that racist redneck tried to fight me in court (a liberal court in california nevertheless) about that arrest with his attorney and he still lost

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/873695001

Basically, the sheriff got butt hurt because he's a dickhead who voted for Trump and this sticker offends him -- but all the shit Trump does doesn't offend him?

He posted on FB and she was identified.

She was later arrested for an outstanding warrant.

The takeaway: jimmies were rustled.

When you are an American Citizen, there is a certain level of respect you maintain for your president. It's part of your duty as a citizen, and this goes for every country in the world. This woman obviously didn't get the memo. She is another CNN brainwashing victim. I look forward to seeing more of these uninformed low IQ simps going to jail.

Makes me laugh when Trumpo gets compared to Hitler or Big Brother. The fact that everyone can slam him for anything he says, each and every minute of every day, in a giant, offended dogpile is precisely the proof that he is neither of those two.

Back