Lamborghini or Ferrari?

Not gonna lie,

I'm digging the Basinger love today..

Was a huge crush during the first Batman.

Ferrari is much richer history, older, sexior innovative and has a racing history and part to it. Ferrari also they say better engineered and passion.

McClaren shits on both of them on the track these days.

I'd rather drive a Cadillac sedan with shitloads of power over either.

Ferrari....

Ferrari F-12 to be exact

That rack on Beverly D...

<{jackyeah}>

World class shirt potatoes. I'd bang the arse off that:

51HmjFIraxL._SX466_.jpg

lol, i was joking. if i had tons of money, then i'd definitely buy one. but of course if you even want to drive a vehicle like that, you'd need to take many classes. you basically have to become somewhat of a racecar driver.

You don't need to take classes to drive a Lamborghini or Ferrari. You just have to ease into the power. It's probably harder to go from driving a Prius to a Mustang GT than from a GT to a Lamborghini.

When I was in the UK the rich toolbag Saudis were all over in Lambos. No clue about cars, just rich. What a shame. I go Ferrari because they are classier...but Ill be damned if a Gun Metal Grey Aventador isnt the sickest looking thing ever.

Porsche.

GIve me a car you can actually drive as opposed to one you pull out, cruise around the block in and park in front of a bar and that is it.

The Porsche is the only one you would drive like a regular car when you need to and in all weather while also competing on the track.

Everyone i know with a Lambo or Ferrari can't even take it a few hours away to cottage country for a weekend with the gal as there is no room for anything in them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oddly I was inspired to make this thread because of the obese thread

Essentially I stated. That prime Christie Brinkley was Hotter than Prime Kim Bassinger

Thoughts on both gents too busy for pics help me out shebtos

<{1-15}>

Lamborghini and ferrari are not really that special in los Angeles or O.C and sort of boring.

I also see then a lot in las vegas.

if I was actually going to drive some opulent car it would be a koenigsegg one:1

Large%20Image_52.jpg

or a McLaren
1200px-McLaren_P1.jpg

Basinger. She's just as attractive if not more so but looks like she'll do anything.

Like...anything.

Back