Lamborghini or Ferrari?

Whynotboth.jpg

Ferrari make a better looking car. Lambos all look like some hot wheels obsessed 10 year old designed them.

I'm not into exotics but if I had to I suppose I'd do a Countach.

I'd rather a nice GTO though! Then have fun in the strip club with the leftovers.

i have a lot of experience with luxury cars actually.
got an adder, vacca, entity, infernus and a bunch more just gathering dust in the garage. haven't taken them out for a spin in awhile. if i had to choose, i'd pick the lambo.

Porsche.

GIve me a car you can actually drive as opposed to one you pull out, cruise around the block in and park in front of a bar and that is it.

The Porsche is the only one you would drive like a regular car when you need to and in all weather while also competing on the track.

Everyone i know with a Lambo or Ferrari can't even take it a few hours away to cottage country for a weekend with the gal as there is no room for anything in them.

maxresdefault.jpg

<{monica}>

If money was no object I would have a carerra 4S as my daily driver. Throw some snow tires and a roof rack on it in the winter and drive sideways all the way to the ski hill.

As a kid i had posters of Lamborghini's. It's always been in my head if i had the money that would be the car I'd buy

Lambo for sure, mainly due to nostalgia from the 90’s and the awesome Diablo.

Lambo all the way. I feel like their style is more aggressive.

The answer to both your questions. Ferrari and Christie Brinkley

1df1d314d4c136ddcc3f04202c786cdb--national-lampoons-vacation-christie-brinkley.jpg

TMI warning

Christie was the first chick I tapped it too

My crush on her bordered on creepdom I hated billy fucking Joel

And she's the reason I like Ferraris and have watched vacation 50+ times

" fifty feet"

Ferrari is classier and just flat out better. Lambos are generally faster especially if you slap a 50k twin turbo kit on them but Ferraris have better engineering in every other area than top speed.

Back