Lamborghini or Ferrari?

Ferrari

Ive driven a 360, 430 and Gallardo. Honestly, the 360 was the most fun.

Lamborghinis are for the nouveau riche with more money than taste

When I was younger, I was all about Kathy Ireland.
ireland.jpg

Can't stand ferraris, hate the shape and the fact there are so many red ones. I have a red car and i hate it's appearance.

03-singer-reimagined-porsche-911-1.jpg

Singer-Porsche-35.jpg

gimme this over any Ferrari or Lambo in current production.

Lambo because there's a Transformer that's a Lambo.

lol and we will all laugh at your little gay little Honda

A Honda would be a car that wouldn’t break down like a lambo or Ferrari.You could get service work performed anywhere in North America. Yeah what was I thinking. My list also includes the Porsche 918 spider(unobtanium),Cadillac CTS with that 6.2L supercharged motor they put in the ZO-6 you probably don’t own. You need serious help if inanimate objects can have a sexual orientation in your book based on wether YOU like them.

Lambo & Brinkley for $500 Alex

I'm no great patrol head so in terms of performance I'v no idea but external design wise I'd say clearly Lambo's, Ferrari's were innovative in the past but the Miura I think clearly represented Lambo talking that position from them.

That said Lambo have clearly become a bit more conservative themselves in recent decades and you could argue a company like Pagani produice more extreme designs now although personally I find them a bit cheesey. More the kind of thing driven by rich Russians and Shieks with no taste than Italian film stars.

Childhood favourite car was the Dodge Viper GTS Coupe.

They are very wide and I hear that they don't turn very well, so driving one would be a nightmare in English towns/cities/villages and rural roads.

Neither. I'm good with my old Honda
65069LP4D9830.jpg

You talk about small dicks, bikers have the smallest dicks in the world. Particularly the loud ones.

These scumbags could all disappear and no one would miss them.

The world would be so much better.

Back