Lamborghini or Ferrari?

Lambo, although my brother in law has a Huracan and hes a gigantic asshole... im more partial to the old school 80's countach.

Pic of said lambo and my grandpa.

ZFTBA1i.jpg

Both are shit.

I could care less for prestige, give me a Porsche or Nissan GTR anyday. Performance and quality > prestige

You talk about small dicks, bikers have the smallest dicks in the world. Particularly the loud ones.

These scumbags could all disappear and no one would miss them.

The world would be so much better.

What sort of bikers are you talking about?

Both are shit.

I could care less for prestige, give me a Porsche or Nissan GTR anyday. Performance and quality > prestige

You would seriously take a GTR over any Ferrari?

You cant be serious good sir.

Both are shit.

Absolutely none will look at you in a GTR in comparison to rarri or a Lamborghini

And porche's scream circle not square

Lambo, although my brother in law has a Huracan and hes a gigantic asshole... im more partial to the old school 80's countach.

Pic of said lambo and my grandpa.

ZFTBA1i.jpg

to bad hes not an asshole

You talk about small dicks, bikers have the smallest dicks in the world. Particularly the loud ones.

These scumbags could all disappear and no one would miss them.

The world would be so much better.

Your girlfriend/wife ran off with a guy that rides a sportbike, didnt she?

Look, I know some of us ride like dickheads weaving in and out of traffic. And thats not cool. But not all of us do it and lets be honest, bikes are fucking cool.

She did, but I'm fucking your wife now, so it's ok.
Damn, I'm so sorry to hear that. Definitely hit it but dont fuck up and fall in love like I did. Her shit will get on your last nerve real fast.

Damn, I'm so sorry to hear that. Definitely hit it but dont fuck up and fall in love like I did. Her shit will get on your last nerve real fast.

I don't talk to her. I just fuck her.

Your girlfriend/wife ran off with a guy that rides a sportbike, didnt she?

Look, I know some of us ride like dickheads weaving in and out of traffic. And thats not cool. But not all of us do it and lets be honest, bikes are fucking cool.

Wow, what a difference. Now I agree with you.

Don't be a fucking dickhead and I'm cool with your bike.

The only supercars I've ever cared about were the Jag XJ220, Porsche carrera GT, Enzo Ferrari, and Lambo Aventador.

But all of them are slower than my ZX12R so I don't need them.

I'm talking about motorcycle riders. Particularly the ones on loud speed bikes.

You know, fucking scumbags. The scum of the Earth.
Hahaha, poor guy had his shit pushed in by a biker obviously.

Today's Lambos look pretty much the same.

So I choose Ferrari.

Needs a poll by the way.

Back